ORDERING "USA" TICKETS FROM UK USING A VPN

ajb_tic_tac

Earning My Ears
A special offer ticket will be launching in the USA shortly for 4 day Theme Park entry that will suit me very well for an upcoming trip.

Has anybody ever purchased tickets from the USA WDW site using a VPN and had a problem in the past? I wish they made it easier for us UK types to have more options than the 14 days for 7!

Any experiences doing this most gratefully received.

Andrew

A special offer ticket will be launching in the USA shortly for 4 day Theme Park entry that will suit me very well for an upcoming trip.

Has anybody ever purchased tickets from the USA WDW site using a VPN and had a problem in the past? I wish they made it easier for us UK types to have more options than the 14 days for 7!

Any experiences doing this most gratefully received.

Andrew
I did this a few years ago - no problems!

I have not done this for Disney tickets admittedly, but I did purchase some Universal tickets via VPN just the other week and it seems to have gone through fine - got an e-mail with a QR code that I need to scan at Will Call on the first day we're there.

The reason I had to do it this way is because if you go to the Universal site and it thinks you're in the UK, it'll redirect you to the Attraction Tickets site who only offer the 14 day, unlimited visits ticket; it was actually cheaper and more suitable to our touring style for us to get the 5 days for the price of 2 offer that's available to US (and other nations) customers.

So hopefully I'd assume purchasing Disney tickets through a VPN would likely work out okay for you as well.

I have not done this for Disney tickets admittedly, but I did purchase some Universal tickets via VPN just the other week and it seems to have gone through fine - got an e-mail with a QR code that I need to scan at Will Call on the first day we're there.

The reason I had to do it this way is because if you go to the Universal site and it thinks you're in the UK, it'll redirect you to the Attraction Tickets site who only offer the 14 day, unlimited visits ticket; it was actually cheaper and more suitable to our touring style for us to get the 5 days for the price of 2 offer that's available to US (and other nations) customers.

So hopefully I'd assume purchasing Disney tickets through a VPN would likely work out okay for you as well.
Thank you for this.... I think this will work out best for us as well. Going to take a look at the USA Universal site as well.. Certainly don't need a 14 day unlimited ticket.

Oh dear.... Just realized the "special offer" 4 day ticket will not suit us as you only get one entrance per park and we had other plans. Oh well - will still need to book what I need off the USA site.

I've download a VPN to purchase WDW park tickets for 1 day ticket for Epcot and went to the will call with my photo ID and cormfirmation in order to collect the physical cards it went good and I enjoyed my day. Reason why I didn't get the 7 or 14 day ticket was because I was only in Orlando a few day's as I was going on a cruise so I downloaded a VPN to purchase 1 day ticket on WDW website.

4 day's magic ticket terms and conditions

WDW had a new ticket offer 4 day magic ticket but it's only 1 park per day and 1 visit to each park. It's valid for 7 day's from 1st day of use. With the 4 day's magic ticket you won't be able to make a park reservation so make sure you pick a week when all parks available. The 4 day's magic ticket is only available at a limited time and the offer expires on September 29, 2023 and it must be used by that date too. Waterparks aren't included in this offer. You cannot use it on 1st September to 4th September as they are blockout dates.

I recently bought Mickey's not so Scary Halloween tickets and Disneyland tickets through a VPN with no problem. I haven't used them yet but if my memory serves me right I did do the same with Mickey's Not So Scary in 2019 and that went through with no problems. We got our tickets via e-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter