Ordering off kids menu at All Stars Music

theone74733

Mouseketeer
Is it okay for an adult to order off the kids menu? I noticed the menu for the QS food court at All Stars Music had a kids menu (ex: burger that comes with fruit, carrots, and milk). The kids menu price is very reasonable and the sides that come with the meal are more healthy than the adult meal. Plus, I am not a heavy eater and will usually split meals with other family members.

I don't know if workers are stringent on this or if they need to see a kid with you in order to get the kids menu.

We do it a lot, we like to eat less food when we're on vacation, especially when we're going out.

As long as you are paying out of pocket, you will have no issues at the resort food courts.

I've done it too when paying OOP at the POP's cafeteria. The CM had no problem with it. But the young boy behind me did. I got rumbled. He basically proclaimed very loudly, "You are not a child! That is not for you!" Even made the CM laugh who was serving up my food. Busted. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter