• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering Groceries

There are tons of past threads on this topic and I am sure someone will route you there. In Disneyworld I have used Garden Grocer and was very pleased with their service. Go to www.gardengrocer.com to take a look at what they have. I also know that other people have used wego shop. In Disneyland I used Vons delivery and they were great as well.

During our last visit on 12/1 we used WeGoShop.com. They were there when they said they would be. One thing I like about WeGoShop is that you give them a list of what you want, including brands and sizes, and they find it. GreenGrocer has a web page that you order from. We had some very specific requests that WeGoShop was able to fulfill that were not on the GreenGrocer web page. Other than that I've heard very positive things about both.

Another wegoshop.com lover. I like being able to make my own list, with brands and sizes, rather than shopping a "Virtual Aisle". Also Garden Grocer marks up each item and wegoshop charges the store price only.
Both are reputable, but we trust wegoshop.com

On our last trip to WDW, we had a baby with us so decided to use wegoshop for the diapers, bottled water, formula etc. etc.... THEN....
just before we got to WDW we had a HUGE crisis and ended up off the dining plan and not having enough money on hand to pay for food... I called wegoshop when we got to WDW and they had me fax them a list and we added on to just a few basics a weeks worth of food for 6 people and a baby!!!! They had everything there by noon the next day...beautiful cuts of meats, the name brands I wanted, substitutions if there were money savings BUT only on the things I accepted substitutions on....They were wonderful....

Now, I just found out that those owners sold the business to someone who was working for them. I would think.....or HOPE.... she is just as good a shopper and would be just as accomodating to the shoppers as the previous owners of wegoshop....

Another satisfied Wegoshop customer. We used them again a few weeks ago and had a very smooth transaction with the new owners. Everything was just as requested and we got the phone message while we were catching our connecting flight in Detroit that our groceries were delivered to bell services and would be waiting for us when we arrived. That along with the great purple locker make for easy packing and very smooth vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter