Ordering fries at Le Cellier

Miss Mickey Mania

I love ALL parts of Florida!
I see from LC's menu that steaks are often served with cheese mashed potatoes. Has anyone ever asked for fries to be substituted?

I want to go there but I know that my mum would definitely not eat anything with cheese, she hates the stuff. She'd also hate to ask for fries if it wasn't really the 'done thing'.

Louise

I am sure they will be happy to substitute a different side item. That is done all the time.

Have fun. The food at Le Cellier is great!:D

My teens will only eat fries as well. Most restaurants will switch, just ask. And I second the reply about Le Cellier's food--We love it and go every trip!!!
WDW ON JUNE 24::yes:: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

When I ate there last October, I wanted to switch my potato for veggies- and they said they couldn't do it! But one potato for another should be ok..... do they have french fries at LC???

They couldn't do it? That sounds odd! Were the veggies rationed or something? I know they serve fries on the children's menu at LC, I checked that already.

I just wanted to know if anyone had actually done it.

Louise

Some restaurants may not have fries on the premises, but if it's on the kid menu, surely they would do that for your mum. Generally WDW tries to accomodate their guests:earsboy: Too bad she hates cheese, 'cause the cheese soup is a highlight:earsboy:

I thought it was odd tto, but they said too many people were asking for exchanges and, we could do it, but it would cost extra- I can't remember how much- but didn't want the extra expense- so we passed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter