Ordering a Sun Pass...will it come in time?

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Has anyone ordered a Sun Pass Mini in the mail? How long did it take to get to you? I ordered mine this morning (yes, I forgot to do it earlier), and we are leaving next Wednesday early evening. What are the chances I will get it in time?

It should arrive in time via normal mail.

However, I would like to bring up a related part of your post. You mentioned you ordered the SunPass Mini. This is a sticker; you will need to attach it to the car's windshield for it to work, and it does not peel off well (in fact, it will likely be destroyed when you get it off). In addition if you are renting a car, you'll want to be sure to peel it all the way off before leaving a vehicle, so no one else can use your account.

If you are driving and attaching it permanently to your vehicle, then good for you! If this is for a rental car, just keep the above in mind. If you do need a SunPass for a rental car, you can likely trade an unused mini for the larger portable version at a SunPass service center or just pick up a portable one at any Publix/CVS drug store.

Good luck!

Thanks! We are driving down from MA, so it is our car. I wonder if you can use something like packing tape to put it up, so if we get rid of the car it can still be used?

Honestly, I'm not sure but I wouldn't worry, either. You know your a DISer when you sport a FL SunPass on your car in another State! :thumbsup2

Honestly, I'm not sure but I wouldn't worry, either. You know your a DISer when you sport a FL SunPass on your car in another State! :thumbsup2

So true...but you forget the Mickey antenna topper and Disney decal or license plate holder :cool1:

Not sure why you would need a Sunpass driving from MA to Disney, you would not hit any tolls in FL if taking I4.

We will be avoiding I4 since we will be probably going through at rush hour. 537 is the alternate route and has a toll. We will also hit tolls going to our Disney cruise :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter