• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering a meal at Hoop de doo for a picky eater

maria22

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if I can order pizza for my son at the Hoop de doo since he won't eat anything they serve?

Yes!! We were there in July and I asked if DS7 could get a slice of pizza. It was no problem at all. You can also get mac and cheese.

My DD eats NOTHING offered at HDDR. I was told that anything available at the restaurant next door can be served. In the case of allergies there is a number you can call(maybe someone has it and can chime in) that you can request foods for a more special diet if needed.

We were happily accomodated by the gracious staff.

Thanks for the info - do you know if I have to call in advance to order the food or can I wait until I get there? What is the restaurant next door?

Originally posted by maria22
Thanks for the info - do you know if I have to call in advance to order the food or can I wait until I get there? What is the restaurant next door?

Don't know if you need to call ahead but the restaurant next door is the Trail's End Buffet. Yum!

Isn't there a number you can call to let them know of dietary needs? I have ressies for October and my DS is also a very, very picky eater. Thanks for the info.

Yes, there is a number you can call and I have it. I just wasn't sure if "picky eater" fell under the catagory of a dietary restriction!!::yes::

My DS had plain pasta and he was the "picky eater" excuse and they were fine with that. We love Hoop Dee Doo!!

When we were there a couple of years ago, our server noticed that our youngest ds(6) wasn't eating anything. He asked us if he would like a pb & J sandwich. We said yes, and they brought it right out. :D

We did not know that we could get special food for the picky eater in the family when we went this past November. When our server noticed that DD was not eating, she asked what her favorite thing to eat was (hot dogs) and returned with a hot dog and fries....so sweet!!

My DD has a slice of pizza. We called the WDW diner # 48 hours before our show time. The HDD must have ordered a whole pizza pie - b/c they offerred us the rest of the pizza (7 slices).
We were full from all the other food they brought to the table.
I guess the staff enjoyed it.

Just call 2 days ahead of time to anyplace you have a PS for.
WDW dining is there to please.
Ask the font desk for the specific # to call or call WDW dining #

Not only do I love disney, I LOVE you guys, too! You are all so full of great information.

My son will not eat anything at the Hoop De Do when we go in March. I was going to bring a snack or something for him and feed him something else later. Now, I won't need too! He'll eat a slice of pizza!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter