• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ordering a birthday cake for dinner??

Read the cake chatter thread; all the info you need is on the first page. No specialty cakes can be ordered at the MK restaurants, but they do specialty desserts in the different locations. Prices go from acceptable to outrageous, depending on size, flavors, and extent of decorations. We've ordered cakes twice; once to be served at Jiko and once for California Grill, both were good!

I called the dining line (407) WDW-DINE and ordered a Mickey celebration cake to be delivered to 'ohana. $35 was added to my bill at the restaurant. Chocolate cake was delicious. My son loved the solid chocolate Mickey ears!

I've ordered two specialty cakes in the past. One was a Cinderella and one Tinkerbell. We are getting the more generic mickey cake for my husband's birthday on our upcoming trip. The ones we ordered before were pricey but delicious. This time I opted to get the smaller cake because we ended up throwing out a big portion of the larger cakes.

We are looking at getting the basic Mickey head as well, I believe these do not need to be ordered we just advise at check in we’d like one? I know I risk the could be sold out if so she’d ar least get a fancy cupcake? Also the mickey cake won’t have candles but the cupcake has one? We’ll be at Chef Mickeys

We are looking at getting the basic Mickey head as well, I believe these do not need to be ordered we just advise at check in we’d like one? I know I risk the could be sold out if so she’d ar least get a fancy cupcake? Also the mickey cake won’t have candles but the cupcake has one? We’ll be at Chef Mickeys

You could reserve one ahead of time in order to ensure that you get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter