Ordered Photopass+. Now What Happens?

I have a question that I'd like to add to this. Have searched but can't really find an answer. If I order + how do I get the CD with the pictures on it? when I get home I look at my account and order the CD from there or what? I'm just confused because I see mention of people getting the CD when ordering, but it would be blank. Do you load them on the CD somehow once you get home?

I have a question that I'd like to add to this. Have searched but can't really find an answer. If I order + how do I get the CD with the pictures on it? when I get home I look at my account and order the CD from there or what? I'm just confused because I see mention of people getting the CD when ordering, but it would be blank. Do you load them on the CD somehow once you get home?

You look at the photos online when you get home. Once you make the edits you want (cropping, adding borders and such) then you order the CD online. When you enter the code you get in your initial PP+ package, the CD price is becomes zero and you order. I think you still have to pay shipping, but I'm not 100% sure.

The CD you get when you order PP+ is a CD of stock images that is included with plus. The voucher for the CD of your photos is inside that CD box. The voucher you need to take to the parks is taped to the outside of the box.

Just wanted to add that you do not have to pay for standard shipping when you order a PP+ CD with the redemption code. If you want the faster shipping you can opt to pay for it, but regular shipping only took about 6 days.

Quick question: where can I exchange the voucher for the actual card? We are checking in, and then headed to Chef Mickey's for dinner. Is the photo center at MK inside the park? We do not have tickets for arrival day. I had heard something about exhanging it at the Poly, but is there somewhere more convienient?
Thanks!!

Quick question: where can I exchange the voucher for the actual card? We are checking in, and then headed to Chef Mickey's for dinner. Is the photo center at MK inside the park? We do not have tickets for arrival day. I had heard something about exhanging it at the Poly, but is there somewhere more convienient?
Thanks!!

Just inside the gate past the train station on your right inside the palace theater. That is where you can exchange your voucher. I'll also advise you to check your photos before the end of your vaca. I was missing one of my DD magic shots and they found it. I also had several photos of strangers that weren't part of my family removed. They were accidentally on my pass. Have fun!!

If you ordered PP+ with your vacation package, you get the voucher in with your mickey mail. Those that ordered it separately got the cd and voucher in a different mailing..... correct? So the paper voucher in my mickey mail is what I need to take with me to get the actual card once we get to WDW. Right??? Argh!!!! This was so much easier with regular PP. For some reason this is stressing me out! :eek:

Thanks!!

The photo centers at the 4 parks, or:

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Just inside the gate past the train station on your right inside the palace theater. That is where you can exchange your voucher. I'll also advise you to check your photos before the end of your vaca. I was missing one of my DD magic shots and they found it. I also had several photos of strangers that weren't part of my family removed. They were accidentally on my pass. Have fun!!

So that's inside the park, are there any locations to exchange that are outside the park? I heard something about the Poly? We don't have tickets for arrival day, but have dinner at Chef Mickeys where I'd like to get the picture

And no worries on the missed picture front, I usually edit everything at the end of the day!

I still haven't gotten my PP+ stuff in the mail. I ordered it July 18 (after my mickey mail had already arrived). I called last week and they said I should have received it, and they will mail it out now. Still nothing. We leave Saturday.

They did tell me to call Friday if I still didn't have it, and they will make sure I get a voucher with my keys and such upon arrival. But I'm nervous that won't happen and that this is going to turn into a problem. Ugh.

The photo centers at the 4 parks, or:

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Awesome, thank you so much!

If you ordered PP+ with your vacation package, you get the voucher in with your mickey mail. Those that ordered it separately got the cd and voucher in a different mailing..... correct? So the paper voucher in my mickey mail is what I need to take with me to get the actual card once we get to WDW. Right??? Argh!!!! This was so much easier with regular PP. For some reason this is stressing me out! :eek:

That is how I got my voucher and I redeemed it at Team Mickey-however, I never got the stock CD with the code in it. I had to call photopass and get a code directly from them.

That is how I got my voucher and I redeemed it at Team Mickey-however, I never got the stock CD with the code in it. I had to call photopass and get a code directly from them.

Thank you. I will deff make sure I take the voucher from the Mickey Mail with us then. Good to know I don't need to watch the mail for anymore Disney stuff now. Whew.....come on last 35 days!!

Hi guys:
I ordered the Photopass + too. But I made a huge mistake. I put my home address thinking it was just for reference, I never thought they would mail anything. Mail doesn't get delivered to homes here, you need to get a PO Box for that, which I don't have because it's not reliable.

I called Photopass and they told me that if I don't get it, I need to go to a Photopass office when I arrive, explain the situation and I should be able to get my card. I printed the receipt I got when I ordered online and I have it with the rest of the documents I'm taking for my trip.

I also called the post service and they told me that if they receive a package with my name, home address and phone number, they will call me to pick it up.

Do they include the phone number on the envelope?

Ok, so now I'm super confused. According to the website you have to order within 14 days to receive your voucher and everything in the mail. I ordered Sunday (28 days out) I never received any kind of confirmation number or order number or anything, so I just called to confirm. I was told that since I had already received my Disney Magical Express package I was NOT going to get anything in the mail, it would all be there for check it. I asked her about the 14 day rule and she acted like I had made that up. She told me it was attached to my reservation and I would get everything on check-in. I then asked her if it was attached to my reservation if it should be showing in MDE and she said no, it was separate :confused3 I little worried as last year I did receive stuff PRIOR to arrival...

How long does it take to get the voucher and cd in the mail. We ordered ours about 10 days ago and nothing yet. We leave on September 3rd and want to make sure we have everything in time.

Ok, so now I'm super confused. According to the website you have to order within 14 days to receive your voucher and everything in the mail. I ordered Sunday (28 days out) I never received any kind of confirmation number or order number or anything, so I just called to confirm. I was told that since I had already received my Disney Magical Express package I was NOT going to get anything in the mail, it would all be there for check it. I asked her about the 14 day rule and she acted like I had made that up. She told me it was attached to my reservation and I would get everything on check-in. I then asked her if it was attached to my reservation if it should be showing in MDE and she said no, it was separate :confused3 I little worried as last year I did receive stuff PRIOR to arrival...

Did you order on the phone or through the website? Apparently it's 2 different procedures. If you order online it's not attached to your package and they mail it to you. If you order on the phone, they attach it to your package and send it with your Mickey Package or keep it for you.

Had I known this I would have ordered on the phone :guilty:

Did you order on the phone or through the website? Apparently it's 2 different procedures. If you order online it's not attached to your package and they mail it to you. If you order on the phone, they attach it to your package and send it with your Mickey Package or keep it for you.

OK, this explains why I haven't received anything in the mail. I did order by phone.

But what about the CD with stock photos? Will that also be kept for me at the desk and provided to me when I check in?

I did order over the phone, so that makes sense, I just wish it had told you somewhere that if you did to not expect anything. The CM acted like I was making up the 14 day time frame for stuff to be mailed out and was rather rude about it. I was just worried I was going to miss something that I would need in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter