Order of Bus stops at SSR

Normally, it's

Grandstand
Carousel
Paddocks
Congress Park
Springs

However the DD bus may be different as we've seen it exit the 'back door' right after the Congress Park stop.

Does anyone know what order the buses serve the stops at SSR?

I just came back from SSR. I do not believe they are in any particular order. We never had a long wait for anything. The only thing is that buses in Downtown Disney stop picking you up at 12pm. All the other buses were 2am.

Normally, it's

Grandstand
Carousel
Paddocks
Congress Park
Springs

This is the same pattern we experienced in mid-June. Several times the Springs section had to wait for another bus and they almost always had to stand. We were fortuante to be in The Grandstand and were first each time -pick-up and drop-off.

We were there in mid June for 6 days...We always were the last to be dropped off and when the buses came for Epcot or MK or MGM (morning) to pick us up there was usually standing room only...we stayed in the Springs section....

If you are at the Springs, and it is a crowded day, the Grandstand area is not that long of a walk so you could walk to there to assure yourself a seat. Depending on which building you are in at the Springs, the Carousel could be a second choice.

Normally, it's

Grandstand
Carousel
Paddocks
Congress Park
Springs

However the DD bus may be different as we've seen it exit the 'back door' right after the Congress Park stop.

We just returned from SSR on Tuesday 7/10 (trying to catch up on all of my DisBoard reading.) This was the bus route that they used and it did exit out the back after the CP stop also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter