• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orbitz, Cheap tickets, etc .

momof2cuties

Mouseketeer
Are they no longer booking Disney hotels? I've been trying for about a week - several different months and all are showing as sold out.

I don't think they have anything available for next year yet. I don't think that Disney has assigned them rooms but they should soon.

Good to hear! I've been looking to book something for March, and was getting discouraged to see "Sold out" for every Disney hotel! I'll keep on checking...

thanks all - that is the issue, when I select an unavailable resort and try to pick the specific dates, it only goes to mid January. I guess I need to be patient! My daughter leaves in January for DCP and I'm excited to be able to have an excuse to book a couple of trips in the next few months.

I've been checking this for a couple months and starting to get discouraged. In the past, Orbitz, etc would have Disney rooms for the next year by now. I'm starting to fear they won't carry them or won't ever discount them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter