Orbitz 15% off summer discount rates

This was a discount that came out in January through Cheaptickets I believe. That was an extra 25% off select disney hotels on top of the springs savings promotion. I took advantage of it, keep your eyes peeled CT has it every so often.

Thanks Minnie! Yes, that was a big savings, too good to pass up. No problem at all canceling and rebooking! :)

Thanks everyone for all the Orbitz info. We were able to cancel our other reservations for July and book the DISCOVER 20% off summer savings. This allowed us to get two rooms at POR so the 3 teens will have their own space. (Let's face it - this was more for us parentals.);)

After I booked the first room I was able to use the earned ORBucks on top of the Summer Savings and the discount on the second room. Thanks again!

Thanks to all, but especially to the poster who tried dates at Xmas through Orbitz to see if the 20% discount would work. I just booked POR for 10 nights over Christmas in case the promotion ends, and saved $$ using cash back site and the Orbitz discount along with Orbucks. Just have a feeling that this might be the best discount available for this time, so I felt the need to book. So excited to be be going to WDW for 1st Christmas visit ever!:yay:

It's fully refundable per Disney's rules (5 days before the trip).

Yep. Main reason why I went ahead and booked already. If Disney comes out with a better deal for me in the next couple months, I can make the new reservation and cancel the one I have now and get that money back. :)

Just missed the spring rates for our last minute end of May trip. Would love to hear if there is a 20% off code for orbitz or cheap tickets floating around out there!

Just missed the spring rates for our last minute end of May trip. Would love to hear if there is a 20% off code for orbitz or cheap tickets floating around out there!

Yes, the one in this thread, discover

Ok, I'll try again! I thought I tried that code yesterday and it didn't work, but I'll def try again! Thanks!

Try "hotel15" for Orbitz. It'll give you 15% off on top of Disney's summer promo.

Our dates are May 28-31, I think that's why I'm having trouble finding a code that works on the Disney hotels. I know I missed disney's discount, but am hoping something off of disney's regular rates from orbitz or cheap tickets will help a little.

Just used the 15% off code to book 6 nights at WL this August. Thanks.
Got my 2 kids added and everything is showing up in MDE now.

The only thing I did wrong was not book through the mobile app as I would have got 5% Orbucks instead of the 3% I got via the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter