• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Orange/Blue badge.

The Murfs

Addicted to Orlando!!!!
Hope that someone can help, you usually do !!!

My outlaws!! oops inlaws will be on holiday during August this year and are Orange/blue badge holders in this country.

How do they go about obtaining the US equivalent, I seem to remember somewhere on the 192 but not sure.

94 days and counting

...... Simon's book says that the orange disabled badge is recognised in Florida for disabled parking places.

There is an office on 192 that sells badges but you have to have a letter from a U.S. doctor confirming your disability so it's not a realistic option.
You can use your U.K. badge with no problems. The Americans hang their's from the rear-view mirror so we did the same using an elastic band.
There are masses of marked bays for parking everywhere, they tend to say handicapped, but don't use them unless you are displaying a badge.
When you go to the Parks just say you want handicapped parking & they will issue a special parking ticket then follow the blue lines!
Happy Holidays!
Carol:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter