Orange Bird Obsession

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
My daughter is completely in love with the Orange Bird from Adventureland. How can we inject a little Orange Bird into our next trip (souvenirs, toys, pins, etc)? Anything else Orange Bird related at the parks?

I have an Orange Bird antenna topper for my car, and my wife has a t-shirt. There's a Vinylmation Orange Bird, too, but I don't recall the series. We THOUGHT we had it last year, since the box for that one would be heavier than the others, but it ended up being the carnotaurus instead.

There are pins! I was just looking at my sons lanyard from last year and realized he had collected several Orange Bird ones :)

We have the pins and antenna topper. But that's all we found.

My daughter is completely in love with the Orange Bird from Adventureland. How can we inject a little Orange Bird into our next trip (souvenirs, toys, pins, etc)? Anything else Orange Bird related at the parks?

Two or three years ago, we got an Orange Bird shaped drink bottle at MK. I think it was at Sunshine Terrace.

Check the Co-op Marketplace at Downtown Disney. They had some Orange Bird merchandise when they opened. I don't know if it's still there, though.

They have a plush Orange Bird available now too. He is cute as anything and I seriously hope they still sell him next year because I really want one!

Also, this is the cushion I got at Market Co-op in DTD last August. I don't know if they still sell him, but this one is happily settled in England! :)

Attachments

• 1429731646628-663451118.jpg
    1429731646628-663451118.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12
They have a plush Orange Bird available now too. He is cute as anything and I seriously hope they still sell him next year because I really want one!

Where can I find a plush in the parks?

Not sure. I've been told you can get him in DTD, but he wasn't available last summer when I was there. Hopefully someone else might know though? :)

In December they had quite a few Orange Bird things at the Co-op. Really cute pitcher and cups, pillows, stuff like that.

I am also obsessed with the Orange bird. I traded for his pin set with the CMs, and he has one pin that is still sold in the shops I believe. There is the drink sipper people mentioned above thread. Orange bird does have a lot of kitchen products, but sadly I wasn't really in love with any of them. I really wish I could get a tshirt or a stuffed animal.

A friend of mine just bought an orange bird plush at Animal Kingdom, though I'm not sure at which shop. It was adorable. I've also traded for Orange Bird pins. I hope you're able to find something great!

We received several orange bird plushes when we were on the 2011 DVC member cruise. Hopefully, you will be able to see the pictures I think I am attaching...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14
I'm obsessed too! YAY!! Orange Bird helped me through some difficult times in my life :)

Not sure if they still have the orange bird sip cups, but I got one a few years ago at the Sunshine Terrace, lemme find a photo ...

OrangeBirdCup_zpsub092qnn.jpg

Don't mind the person drinking from it XD (me!)

edit: Found a better photo!!

OrangeBirdCup2_zps8hf8x0ya.jpg

Check the Co-op Marketplace at Downtown Disney. They had some Orange Bird merchandise when they opened. I don't know if it's still there, though.

When we were there in January, there were a lot of merchandise at the Co-Op Marketplace. I got a set of juice glasses with orange bird on them.

I bought an orange bird charm for my bracelet and I get the lemonade at Hollywood studios and it comes with the orange bird cup and straw. I'm going soon to see if magic kingdom has them still at the terrace.

I love orange bird. Disney springs has a store with a bunch of orange bird merchandise. Even Disney store online does.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter