Options for toddler (23mos) who sleeps best in full-size crib

cellomom

“Ready when you are C.B!”
December 2020 we rented a full-size crib from “A Baby’s Best Friend“ which worked perfectly for my granddaughter. Very light sleeper & sleeps best in a full-size crib. I’m looking at options for our May 2021 trip. I know we can request a crib from our resort, but a request is not a guarantee. “A Baby’s Best Friend “ is no longer in business, so one option is to search for other crib rental companies.
We are traveling by car to Disney, so one thought I had was to buy our own portable folding crib.
if anyone has suggestions or recommendations I would love to hear from you.

I would say your options are to either request the crib from the hotel and hope for the best (I've never had them not accommodate); go with another crib rental company or since you're driving, you can buy one ahead of time and bring it with you or go to a local Walmart etc. in Orlando and pick up a pack and play. We got a pack and play for our oldest when he was a baby and used it for all 3 kids at different times when we were traveling over the years. They are a great thing to have, are not super expensive (you'll probably pay just as much to rent one) and will definitely be worth the investment!

I would say your options are to either request the crib from the hotel and hope for the best (I've never had them not accommodate); go with another crib rental company or since you're driving, you can buy one ahead of time and bring it with you or go to a local Walmart etc. in Orlando and pick up a pack and play. We got a pack and play for our oldest when he was a baby and used it for all 3 kids at different times when we were traveling over the years. They are a great thing to have, are not super expensive (you'll probably pay just as much to rent one) and will definitely be worth the investment!
Thanks, We make two WDW family trips a year so, we are considering buying a full size folding portable crib. Actually believe it may be the best option, same price as two crib rentals, and granddaughter #2 could use it when older. Granddaughter #1 just cannot sleep in a pack and play and not ready for a regular bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter