• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Options for a few banked points we can't use

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
For the first time in 20+ years, I have messed up on some points. I have a small number of banked points that expire Jan 31, 2024 with no trips planned until after they expire. It's not enough for us to do anything with. What do others do when they have points they can't use?

Your only option is to try a and make a reservation with them and rent it out.

If there are not enough for even a one night stay, nothing you can do, unless you want to borrow some to do it, or pay for OTU points.

I lost a single point last year that had to do with a recent resale purchase.

If it's not enough for one night, it's probably not worth the trouble.

Having said that, I remember a few years ago I was in the same boat and borrowed a few points to book a one night stand at HHI during a return trip from WDW in Feb. I could have also bought some OTUP's and done the same thing.

Could also see if anyone could use them with a transfer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter