Opinions on Sony Cybershot M or M1....Please

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
We are considering purchasing this camera before next trip. We currently have a very outdated Sony Digital with a option that we cant part with, the moveable LCD. This has been wonderful for those overhead parade shots and has created some great pictures. This is a feature that the the M and M1 have.
But, realizing that cameras have gotten a lot smaller and do so many more things than before, we are looking to upgrade.
So if anyone owns either one of these and has opinions or reviews, it would be most helpful.

The swivel LCD on the Canon S2 IS was one of the main deciding factors for me in choosing it over the similar Sony, even though the Sony has a larger LCD. I got too use to the swivel on my older Nikon 995. Also keeps me from looking at DSLR's, in addition to their size.

Hey, thanks for the replies! I checked out the Canon which is a very nice camera indeed. For those of us who have had that swivel LCD, its a hard habit to break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter