Opinions on new Avatar ride

MADHATTERGIRL

MADHATTER IN TRAINING=)
What do u think about the new avatar ride thats going to be in animal kingdom?

I loved the movie but its just not Disney... They will make it freakin awesome I just dont think that it really belongs... Thats just my opinion.

What do u think about the new avatar ride thats going to be in animal kingdom?

I loved the movie but its just not Disney... They will make it freakin awesome I just dont think that it really belongs... Thats just my opinion.

I just posted a thread like this btw.

I think its gonna be awesome! And I think that disney could do some really cool things with Titanic, too.

I just posted a thread like this btw.

I think its gonna be awesome! And I think that disney could do some really cool things with Titanic, too.

I know I didnt see it til after i posted it. Sorry! It made it to the Columbus Dispatch!

Really? I've never seen Avatar, but I know it's not Disney, and why Animal Kingdom? It would probably make a good ride, for Universal. But if I liked it and were going to Disney, I'd probably like the idea more. ;)

Doesn't fit with Disney. Should have passed and let Universal put it in.

That's one of the reasons I like AK is because it does'nt have endless movie tie-ins. Avatar would be cool, but I agree with everyone else, give it over to Universal. PLEASE! They should instead build an adapted "Mythical Kingdom" instead of "Money-Makin' Corprate Kingdom" :mad:

Should have passed and let Universal put it in.
20.creation.jpg

the oringial concept for AK was to have Beatly Kingdom with donosaurs and dragons and such, which of course never actually happened. If they were to bring that concept back, and adapt it to the AK as it is today, it should work seemlessly. I personally cant wait for the new addition, because it will give them a chance to showacase all the new technology available without changing the orinigal attractions. for example, the new anamatronics tot he Priates Ride while still keeping the old ones. The avatarland would be a new showcase of talents that disney can offer, unliek universal. it would be the chance to bring disney back into the forefront, instead of hiding behind Harry Potter. avatar was the movie with the highest box office sales ever.
:woohoo:

tl;dr avatraland would be new and hightech and great for disney to showcase new talents that universal cant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter