** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

Where can you see if those accounts are connected please?
Good luck! I dialed back in because, apparently, I am a masochist.

If I go to the DCL site, under My Account --> My Profile --> Membership & Passes I can see my DVC membership ID listed under my Castaway Club membership information. There are links at the top of the page to associate the account with a DVC membership if yours does not appear to be linked yet.
For me, it definitely was linked when I logged in to Disney Castaway Club, but the agent said it was not linked on their end. This makes no sense, since I cruised in 2018 and it was linked then. So, I was told that no matter what you see online, if they don't see it in their database, then it won't work. Took over an hour for the supervisor to get on and link it. Not sure I even believe, though, am wondering if agent was doing something wrong. I I even called ABD yesterday to get an Insider number in case it was needed, but they said DCL would be able to look that up. So, a strike-out on both fronts for me, and lots of unnecessary delays.

So bummed that all concierge rooms are booked on the 4 night. Unfortunately my booking window doesn’t open until tomorrow morning. While I contemplate my plan B, is there a deck plan that shows room numbers? Will be 3 adults, 4-night 9/5-9/9. Definitely would like the largest verandah room options that may be available if anyone is free to look at price and current options for me. Thank you 😊

So bummed that all concierge rooms are booked on the 4 night. Unfortunately my booking window doesn’t open until tomorrow morning. While I contemplate my plan B, is there a deck plan that shows room numbers? Will be 3 adults, 4-night 9/5-9/9. Definitely would like the largest verandah room options that may be available if anyone is free to look at price and current options for me. Thank you 😊

I used this site:

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/WW-Deck-Plan-2022-v0-2.png

Several family verandahs open on decks 6,7,8, including a few midship with the larger Verandahs at the bumpouts. A few on deck 11 forward. Pricing runs from $3904-$3968.

2 Adults sailing B2B September 16-19 and then 19-23

First Sailing 3-night: Concierge Cat 3A: $3,339.04
Second Sailing 4-night: Cat 5A Oceanview with Verandah $2,725.04
no ins/no trans/no air/No OBB for either

We are Gold members, first time in concierge for us! Would not have been possible without cruise credits from cancelled cruises last year.

Hello again!

Was wondering if a kind soul would please price for me a b2b:

Sept 2-5 in Category 05A 1A/1K (10) & 2A/1K (8)
Sept 5-9 in Category 05A 1A/1K (10) & 2A/1K (8)

Sept 2-5 in Category 04A 2A/3K(6, 8, 10)
Sept 5-9 in Category 04A 2A/3K (6, 8, 10)

Thank you so much! Tomorrow is the big day at last!!!

While we're waiting--are you hoping for a 3 night or a 4 night, and why? I have a bunch of possible dates and I keep waffling about the length. The 3 nighter/weekend dates are tempting because we could do a long school weekend in Sept. and save some $$$, but I'd like to try all dining rooms and lumiers or Palo which means a 4 nighter.
Our kids, even as teens, prefer the earlier dining option. So my husband and I plan to pick one evening where we also book a late dinner for us at Lumiers to experience it, since we are likewise looking at doing the 3 night. I’d rather longer, but the 4-night requires a whole week of vacation time taken off!

If one kind soul would be able to check the pricing and availability on a 3-night, July cruise, party of 2A. Cat 👀 1C,2A,2B
:figment:

Last edited:
Is anyone able to check if there are Cat 3A "Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" left on the July 1 - 4 voyage or the July 8-11?

I can see Concierge rooms are remaining but as a Silver I can't tell if they are 3A or 3B. Really want the verandah.

Anxiously waiting til tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Booked through a TA this morning.

Wish 8/8/2022 DVC Cat 4C Deck 6 1A1K $4,181.04 [1996|1996] (189.04 tax) no grat/xfers/ins/OBB

At at the 4 hour mark on hold... wowza!

As for why I did not use a TA, I just don't have one I am comfortable trusting to make decisions in my best interest. For example, I tried to use Dreams Unlimited once, was very specific we wanted all five of us to be in a single family verandah stateroom for 5 on the Magic. Her response "Unfortunately, Disney does not have any staterooms that can accommodate 5 in one room, here is a quote for two connecting verandah staterooms" (which of course was significantly more expensive than a single family stateroom). I could see for myself on the Disney website that there was plenty of availability for family stateroom for 5, so she either didn't know what she was talking about, or was lying to me to get a bigger commission. So it's a trust factor for me.
I understand better now

Is anyone able to check if there are Cat 3A "Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" left on the July 1 - 4 voyage or the July 8-11?

I can see Concierge rooms are remaining but as a Silver I can't tell if they are 3A or 3B. Really want the verandah.

Anxiously waiting til tomorrow morning. Thanks!
There are 2 cat 3B rooms on July 1. No 3As.
There are 14 cat 3A rooms on July 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter