** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

Hi can someone give me current pricing on august 29 for a verandah for 2A1K(10)
And for 2A2K(10,12).
Thanks

Last edited:

Did several of the September 4-night cruises disappear overnight? Last night when I went to bed, the later September cruises were still there. Now the latest 4-night I see is September 5-9. Is anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: Annnnd now they are back. Sorry for the alarm!

Last edited:

Did several of the September 4-night cruises disappear overnight? Last night when I went to bed, the later September cruises were still there. Now the latest 4-night I see is September 5-9. Is anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: Annnnd now they are back. Sorry for the alarm!
The website has been doing this since mid day yesterday.

Is there a complaint thread? :rotfl2:

Started calling a bit before 8 and the busy signals started right at 8. It actually only took me 2 minutes to get through the busy signals to the menus. Sat on hold for 10 minutes and it disconnected. Called back many more times to busy signals and finally got through, only to get a busy signal after the point of entry for my castaway club ID. This happened a few more times, with several more minutes of busy signals between castaway ID disconnects. Finally back on hold for the past 10 minutes, and it seems like this call 'stuck'. Hopefully it doesn't disconnect!

We are DVC, so no online booking option for today.

I've been calling for the past 20 minute (work commitment until 8:40) and just gave up. Can't get through at all. "We are experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later".

Is there a complaint thread? :rotfl2:

Started calling a bit before 8 and the busy signals started right at 8. It actually only took me 2 minutes to get through the busy signals to the menus. Sat on hold for 10 minutes and it disconnected. Called back many more times to busy signals and finally got through, only to get a busy signal after the point of entry for my castaway club ID. This happened a few more times, with several more minutes of busy signals between castaway ID disconnects. Finally back on hold for the past 10 minutes, and it seems like this call 'stuck'. Hopefully it doesn't disconnect!

We are DVC, so no online booking option for today.
Took me exactly 2 minutes of frantic redials to get past the busy signal too. I think they just didn't open the line until 8:02.

Still on hold... is it also the same song over and over for you? It's driving me bananas. My kids are yelling at me to please make the song stop!

Any gold or platinum folks willing to check online and let me know if my cruise is even still available and at what price? We are a party of 5 so that limits what we can book (2A, 2K 10, 10, 6). August 12-15 3 night, prefer 3A but if sold out will try next for 4C or 4A. If some very nice person could give me the prices might save some time for the person on hold behind me (assuming I don't get disconnected).

Edited to add: DH now says he wants to try for 3B first. Assume they are sold out as there are so few of them but he wants to check, so if anyone checking for me could let me know that'd be great :thanks:

Last edited:
This is so weird... never done a drop day before, but felt I had to this time because seems like if I don't book today everything will be gone. It may yet be sold out by the time (if) I get through. Oh well, guess we are all just along for the ride, and I could always try again when fall 2022 sailings come out. Suspect I'll get disconnected any moment now but fingers crossed.

Got through at 8:02 like someone else said above and been on hold the whole time. Unfortunately I do have to go into the office so will have to hang up soon.

I’ve been on hold 85 mins now. I wish we knew what the estimated wait time was. I only have 400 minutes on my phone plan and our “month” just started.

I have gotten through at least 4 times since 8AM, 5-15 minute holds, then get disconnected!

Same! It's so frustrating. I just FINALLY got past the Castaway Club ID entry again....

"First of all, mEARst of all..." "after she sat on the shelf, after she sat on the shelf, after she sat on the shelf..."

I have no idea what this song is, but better hearing it than disconnecting! Crossing my fingers again.

Same! It's so frustrating. I just FINALLY got past the Castaway Club ID entry again....

"First of all, mEARst of all..." "after she sat on the shelf, after she sat on the shelf, after she sat on the shelf..."

I have no idea what this song is, but better hearing it than disconnecting! Crossing my fingers again.
Oh so THAT's what they are saying! I thought it was in gaelic :rotfl:My husband says the repeating song is their way of shortening hold times by annoying us until we can't take it any more and hang up.

Oh so THAT's what they are saying! I thought it was in gaelic :rotfl:My husband says the repeating song is their way of shortening hold times by annoying us until we can't take it any more and hang up.

It's probably Gaelic :rotfl2: Shazam says it's "Fionnghuala". I clearly hear "after she sat on the shelf, after she sat on a shelf"

Considering just hanging up and booking a fall itinerary later. When the fall cruises are released, we will be able to book online and not go through this again right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter