** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

Booked on May 18th, Platinum 20+
Spent 1 hour on hold at 8am ET
Back to back cruises

9/16/2022 3 night: 1 Adult (solo) category 9B, $1,801. (deposit of $341)
9/19/2022 4 night: 1 Adult (solo) category 9B $2,058 (deposit of $393)

OMG I want to book this for myself so bad! This looks like a perfect vacation.

Booked on May 18th, Platinum 20+
Spent 1 hour on hold at 8am ET
Back to back cruises

9/16/2022 3 night: 1 Adult (solo) category 9B, $1,801. (deposit of $341)
9/19/2022 4 night: 1 Adult (solo) category 9B $2,058 (deposit of $393)
These are the dates I'm going to book when I get around to calling today. Probably an 8c or the cheapest verandah.

Day 2 Pricing - Called 8am Eastern; on hold just just under an hour
Booked two staterooms for
Wish MV - June 9 - Cat 4B - 3 adults $9158.56 [3575|3575|1725] no ins/trans/air/OBB

Day 2 Pricing - Called 8am Eastern; on hold just just under an hour
Booked two staterooms for
Wish MV - June 9 - Cat 4B - 3 adults $9158.56 [3575|3575|1725] no ins/trans/air/OBB
The $9158 was for 1 stateroom or total for both? Based on what I am seeing so far, I assume 1 stateroom, but wanted to double check.

June 17, 2022
P2 4E 2A $3,567.04 [1689|1689] no ins/trans/air/OBB
P2 8A 3A $4,267.56 [1527|1527|930] no ins/trans/air/OBB

I decided I'd rather wait 3 months from June to September and do 7 nights for the same price of doing a 4 night in June.

I wish we could do this I looked at those price cliffs. We have a DD who plays a fall sport, so we're SOL around mid-July. Couldn't even push to August. We're hoping to get on either the maiden (unlikely as Gold or one of the first 5 3-day cruises that run through mid-July before tennis starts up.

August 1
Wish 3A 2A1K (9) $6,995
no ins/trans/air/OBB
August 5
Wish 3A 2A1K (9) $5,168
no ins/trans/air/OBB

MV Cat 05B - 2A $6,974.04 including gratuities.

MV: June 9-14, 2A, Cat 11A, Standard Inside Stateroom, $6,615.04, includes ins./no trans/no air ($6,139.04 w/o ins.)

Assuming gratuities are $135 for 5 days for 2 ppl, it looks like the MV Cat 05B quote is about $6839 for the 2A fare+tax. That's only $700 more for a verandah than the 11A inside room for 2A fare+tax without insurance. I keep blinking my eyes to make sure I'm not missing something.

Assuming gratuities are $135 for 5 days for 2 ppl, it looks like the MV Cat 05B quote is about $6839 for the 2A fare+tax. That's only $700 more for a verandah than the 11A inside room for 2A fare+tax without insurance. I keep blinking my eyes to make sure I'm not missing something.

Your math is spot on

Can one of you Super Uber Platinum peeps please tell me the price for a deluxe family verandah for the June 27th Wish cruise? (I’m assuming that concierge is sold out by now or definitely will be sold out before I can book on the 25th)

Can one of you Super Uber Platinum peeps please tell me the price for a deluxe family verandah for the June 27th Wish cruise? (I’m assuming that concierge is sold out by now or definitely will be sold out before I can book on the 25th)
Bookings are only on the phone until Thursday. Once they go online, I am sure Platinums would be happy to check prices and I am sure the mods (@AquaDame @CamColt) will make a requests thread.

Bookings are only on the phone until Thursday. Once they go online, I am sure Platinums would be happy to check prices and I am sure the mods (@AquaDame @CamColt) will make a requests thread.
I am a DVC member waiting for the booking window to open on the 25th… do I have to link my dvc membership somewhere at the cruise page to do the booking online? Or just call member services? Thanks!

I wonder what the best way to do it is.... The 4 day gap is such an oddball - it leaves much more time between when we may get a quote for someone and what the price could actually be that Monday.

I am a DVC member waiting for the booking window to open on the 25th… do I have to link my dvc membership somewhere at the cruise page to do the booking online? Or just call member services? Thanks!

You'll have to call member services unfortunately.

I wonder what the best way to do it is.... The 4 day gap is such an oddball - it leaves much more time between when we may get a quote for someone and what the price could actually be that Monday.
That's a great point. I imagine prices will change during that four day window, potentially by quite a bit. And a number of categories may sell out, especially the ones with very limited availability like Cat 9A, 9C and 9D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter