Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Summer 2024, Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy, Wish

Here is for 15 & 13. 10 rooms showing each on decks 5 & 6 and 6 rooms on deck 7 from what I can tell but I'm not familiar with this room type so I may have missed some (all the ones I found were aft).

Well and they only show you so many online at a time as well if there is a lot of availability. I think at most six per deck/section? Something like that! :)

Reactions: EKR
Well and they only show you so many online at a time as well if there is a lot of availability. I think at most six per deck/section? Something like that! :)
That's what I've seen in the past but right now it's pulling a lot more than expected. All 10 of those rooms are on the same deck and all aft. I think the most I counted was 16 for the same deck/location. So I'm not sure if they increased it or are now showing all availability 🤔

Could someone check for me: Dream 5/25 8B 2A, no ins/trans/air. And if possible, check 7A and 6A?

The price will help us decide before we can book tomorrow.

Can someone get me a price for:

June 10, 2024 - Disney Dream
Cat 5A - 2 Adults
no ins/trans/air

TIA!!

Post 66 was helpful to me, too. I wanted to compare prices between those categories and the regular verandah staterooms in category 5. Could someone check Dream 5/25 2A 5A or 5B or 5C for me? No options, no OBB

Hey there - planning to try and go for Fantasy June 15-22. Im hoping to get either 8C or 9C and 3 rooms in row starting with deluxe veranda and two regular veranda (ex. 8082, 8084, 8086). Can someone see how availability looks and prices on those for me pretty please?

Could someone check the price for this cruise?:
9/28 Fantasy (7 night Eastern Caribbean from PC) for 2 adults in cabin type 4E (extended aft verandah)

Thank you so much in advance, it's incredible how people are willing to help!

9/28 Fantasy (7 night Eastern Caribbean from PC) for 2 adults in cabin type 4E (extended aft verandah)

Price Summary​

Table Header
Adult 1
2037 USD
$2,037.00USD
Table Header
Adult 2
2037 USD
$2,037.00USD
Table Header
Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses
241.68 USD
$241.68USD

Stateroom Price4315.68 USD
$4,315.68USD

Price Summary​

Table Header
Adult 1
2037 USD
$2,037.00USD
Table Header
Adult 2
2037 USD
$2,037.00USD
Table Header
241.68 USD
$241.68USD

Stateroom Price4315.68 USD
$4,315.68USD
Thank you! That's better than I expected, cheaper than this year's cruise for the same itinerary and dates :)

Oh man, 100 min hold time... Can anyone check Dream 5/25 2A 9A for me? No nothing

Price Summary​

Table Header
Adult 1
2562 USD
$2,562.00USD
Table Header
Adult 2
2562 USD
$2,562.00USD
Table Header
195.84 USD
$195.84USD

Stateroom Price5319.84 USD
$5,319.84USD

Edit: I am seeing 6 cabins available, 2 each on decks 6/7/8.

Hi, I think this may have been skipped as no one saw it that night. Were you able to book today or would you like me to still check..?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter