• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Opening Day Pricing REQUESTS Summer 2020: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Would love if possible

2 adults inside room deck 5 upwards

12 night transatlantic
11 May

9 night southern
Fantasy 27/6

Thank you

Reactions: ajo

Looking for 3 quotes on the same cruise, for Deluxe Family Verandah, Concierge Verandah and Concierge 1BR Suite

Fantasy [07/18/2020] 4B 2A3K (6,3,3) no ins/trans/air/OBB

Fantasy [07/18/2020] 00T 2A3K (6,3,3) no ins/trans/air/OBB

Fantasy [07/18/2020] 00V 2A3K (6,3,3) no ins/trans/air/OBB

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Good morning! I am looking for pricing on the 6/6/20 Barcelona to Rome cruise on the Magic. We are a family of 5 and usually get connecting rooms, but if someone could just price a 9B for 2A, 1K, I can extrapolate from there. Thanks in advance!

Looking for Magic 8/5 8day 1A2K (6&2) or any other combination - 9C or 7A. Thanks!
Van - I goofed up the first time...My apologies...got the baby's age wrong. Here are the corrected amounts with a 6 and 2 yr old:
Aug 5, 2020
Returns: Aug 13, 2020
Ship: Disney Magic
  • Inside
    $7,185
  • Oceanview
    $8,245
  • Verandah
    $10,763
  • Concierge
    $24,065

If someone would have the opportunity to check on the following, I would greatly appreciate it! We have a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (14, 12, 9). Looking for 2 staterooms:

June 22nd sailing:
9A 1A2K (14, 12)
9A 1A1K (9)

** Is that the best way to do it? Or is it best to have 1A3K in one room and 1A in the other room?

We have OBB for one room.

Thanks in advance SO much!!!

DREAM - 2 adults, 2 kids (13 and 9). Veranda and Concierge prices please. No extras

June 21st, 2020 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay] ~DOUBLE DIP~

June 26th, 2020 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Castaway Cay, Nassau, Castaway Cay] ~DOUBLE DIP~

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter