** OPENING DAY PRICING 2018 Part 1 January-April/May: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Fantasy
march 31
2A/2C(13/9) Cat 7a - $9584 (no ins, no obb)

Dream
April 2
2A/2c(13/9) cat 7a - $5807.28

Magic
April 1
2A/2C (13/9) cat 5c $7367.52

Wonder
April 1
2A/2C (13/9) cat 5c $5277
April 5
2A/2C (13/9) cat 5c $3115[/QUOTE

Wow, looks like no cruise for us on Spring Break... easy decision, spend the amount it costs to purchase a used car or sail on the Fantasy !!! Wow.

Disney Wonder 03/11/2018/4-Night in a Category 10A = $3312.63 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

Disney Magic 3/14/2018/4-Night in a Category 10A = $3285.00 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

Disney Magic 3/9/2018/5-Night in a Category 10A = $3,854.70 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

So expensive!

Last edited:

Can anyone report the wait times for late morning and afternoon today? I am planning on booking tomorrow morning but wanted to see what wait times were. Is it worth it to wait until later in the day or just do it first thing in the morning and prepare to be on hold for awhile?

Fantasy - Western Caribbean 3/17/18
2A/2C (17,15); no insurance,OBB benefits or transportation

8A - $8314

:faint: (even though the 8A is an awesome room - and I'm sure O'Gill's will be fun Embarkation night)

Can anyone report the wait times for late morning and afternoon today? I am planning on booking tomorrow morning but wanted to see what wait times were. Is it worth it to wait until later in the day or just do it first thing in the morning and prepare to be on hold for awhile?
From what i saw it was best very first thing or after 10:30. I would imagine tomorrow would follow suite, but with higher volume, so even after lunch will probably be better if you don't call in right at 8. I know I called in about 8:15 or 8:20 and held for over an hour.

I called right at 8 and they picked up immediately, took 16 minutes to book the cruise. I then called back at 5:22am and waited about 35 or 40 minutes - total call time was 52 min.

Another question: I have a 20% off to use when I book tomorrow. Can I call the reservation number for Castaway club members to book or do I have to call the regular reservation number in order to have the 20% off applied?

Another question: I have a 20% off to use when I book tomorrow. Can I call the reservation number for Castaway club members to book or do I have to call the regular reservation number in order to have the 20% off applied?

From my experience, you can call either number, since it seems to me that you end up in the same wait queue. I have had OBB discounts on a couple of cruises and tried both numbers, without any noticeable difference in wait times.

From my experience, you can call either number, since it seems to me that you end up in the same wait queue. I have had OBB discounts on a couple of cruises and tried both numbers, without any noticeable difference in wait times.
Thank you so much!!

Disney Wonder 03/11/2018/4-Night in a Category 10A = $3312.63 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

Disney Wonder 3/14/2018/4-Night in a Category 10A = $3285.00 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

Disney Magic 3/9/2018/5-Night in a Category 10A = $3,854.70 2A2K with OBB but no ins/air

So expensive!

Was that Wonder 3/14 the 11th by chance...? Or did you mean the Magic..?

What does everyone think of the prices then

Some of these prices are ouch.. but they seem to be heavy on the high verandah categories. I'd like to see more inside prices... and am curious about the ocean view too. The 7 night southern we booked is comparable to the one we cruised in 2014 (and the one we dropped for Jan 2016) price wise. I feel like the PC is higher than normal..? But I never looked at it that seriously so I may be mistaken.

Was that Wonder 3/14 the 11th by chance...? Or did you mean the Magic..?

Some of these prices are ouch.. but they seem to be heavy on the high verandah categories. I'd like to see more inside prices... and am curious about the ocean view too. The 7 night southern we booked is comparable to the one we cruised in 2014 (and the one we dropped for Jan 2016) price wise. I feel like the PC is higher than normal..? But I never looked at it that seriously so I may be mistaken.
Yes, sorry, 3/14/18 should be the magic.

Fantasy 7 night Western 6 January 2018
5C 2A $4129.24 (2064,2064) no ins/trans/air/obb
11B 2A $3513.24 (1756.62, 1756.62) no ins/trans/air/obb

Was a bit shocked at the pricing, but this will be the 2nd week of a back-to-back. Our agent was able to get us the same cabins so that is a positive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter