Open Port Orleans Already!-Opening OCT 14th & 28th!!!!

This is great news, except I go 10/27 and love POFQ 🤦‍♀️ Riverside just seems so....big

This is great news, but I am really surprised that they aren't opening in time for the beginning of the 50th Anniversary celebration on October 1st. That is a lot of rooms that will be empty.

Does anyone have photos or a link to photos of the rooms at both POR and POFQ as they are today? I was told they have been renovated, but can't find what they look like now. thanks!!

I'm excited but want to see the prices first. Normally I would jump all over this but since the announcement
of evening hours for deluxe im not sure i will move my reservations. I might do a split stay.

Port Orleans in my opinion is such a beautiful resort!

I'm excited but want to see the prices first. Normally I would jump all over this but since the announcement
of evening hours for deluxe im not sure i will move my reservations. I might do a split stay.

Port Orleans in my opinion is such a beautiful resort!
This is what we are doing, Beach Club/Saratoga and I left 3 nights of our vacation open just in case POR opened up :)

This is great news, except I go 10/27 and love POFQ 🤦‍♀️ Riverside just seems so....big

Spend the night of the 27th out at the FW Cabins, and then move to POFQ - We have done that before, and loved the contrast! But seriously, I would take a room at *either* POR or POFQ very happily!!!

Also, POR *seems* big compared to POFQ, but it's actually pretty reasonably sized. Go over to this page at PortOrleans.org and look at the maps; once you understand the layout of POR, it's actually quite "friendly"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter