Open letter to Pete Werner

ScubaD

She is my Disney
Dear Pete,
I am sure you have heard this all before but because I am sort of new to the DisBoard/DisPod family I wanted to let you and your crew know how much we appreciate what you do for us. But most importantly how much I appreciate your authenticity and honor on how you treat us in "DisBoard Land".

When you talk about items of interest to you, or how you represent your business with the DisBoards, and even how you have been offered big bucks for the address list you have created with this forum and have protected each of us by not selling it (and what a great list that would be - thousands of family oriented, vacation enjoying travelers, with great attitudes) I can believe you. And that is rare in the entertainment industry. So thank you for what you have created. If we ever need a travel agencies assistance at any time I will use Dreams Unlimited (on-line of course, since I am on the other side of this great country)

Now, my DW and I are at the "empty nest" chapter in our lives and as the husband it is important for me to continue the dating process with my bride, and one date that we make is sitting together in the Family Room on Tuesday nights, with a glass of wine, listening to you and your crew update us on the comings and goings of Disney World and Disneyland. I even wrote a Disney themed poem for her on Valentines Day (am I getting cheap or what) which she enjoyed. Your crew is very entertaining and knowlegable and we use much of the information in our own planning of our vacations. And as DVC members we use it a lot.

So keep up the fine job and maybe when we are in WDW we will see one of you on your many visits and we will introduce ourselves.

Dave

Pete, what Dave said. Goes for me too. Except the date night stuff with the wife. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kim

Dear Pete,
I am sure you have heard this all before but because I am sort of new to the DisBoard/DisPod family I wanted to let you and your crew know how much we appreciate what you do for us. But most importantly how much I appreciate your authenticity and honor on how you treat us in "DisBoard Land".

When you talk about items of interest to you, or how you represent your business with the DisBoards, and even how you have been offered big bucks for the address list you have created with this forum and have protected each of us by not selling it (and what a great list that would be - thousands of family oriented, vacation enjoying travelers, with great attitudes) I can believe you. And that is rare in the entertainment industry. So thank you for what you have created. If we ever need a travel agencies assistance at any time I will use Dreams Unlimited (on-line of course, since I am on the other side of this great country)

Now, my DW and I are at the "empty nest" chapter in our lives and as the husband it is important for me to continue the dating process with my bride, and one date that we make is sitting together in the Family Room on Tuesday nights, with a glass of wine, listening to you and your crew update us on the comings and goings of Disney World and Disneyland. I even wrote a Disney themed poem for her on Valentines Day (am I getting cheap or what) which she enjoyed. Your crew is very entertaining and knowlegable and we use much of the information in our own planning of our vacations. And as DVC members we use it a lot.

So keep up the fine job and maybe when we are in WDW we will see one of you on your many visits and we will introduce ourselves.

Dave

Dave, what a nice post. It has become a part of my life, too. I wish my husband enjoyed listening as much as I do. I'm trying :)

That was a great post. And so true! I've been using the DIS constantly, during this trying time of my husband being away. What a great escape! And what a great place to talk to friends! Thanks so much Pete! And thanks so much Bawb, Kevin, John, Corey, Julie, and the rest of the Dreams Unlimted team!:thanks: :disrocks:

I agree! Thanks Pete and the team for everything you do! :thumbsup2

Nice, Dave. We're empty-nesters as well. I listen to a ton of Disney podcasts but the DIS is my favorite. My hubby doesn't listen to podcasts ...... except I've now got him listening to the DIS. We listen during dinner on Tuesday & Wednesday nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter