~~~~~~ Oops SEW we did it again! ~~~~~~ June 2019 ~~~~~~ BAG & OUTFIT UPDATE 5/19/2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D~, I have no idea how I missed this PTR. I had marked your Europe TR as a watched thread, and I never saw any posts about a new PTR. Well, I am late to the show, but I am here! VEry excited that you and your girls get to go back this summer!

I saw that you and Ariana were going on the Epic DIS girls trip - how exciting!!!! That would be a fun meet to do! Trust me - I'll be FB stalking you guys the entire time you are there!!! ::yes::
My roomie :) I am SO looking forward to it!!! It will be my first sorta-solo-not-really-solo trip, in addition to my birthday! A totally different type of trip than I'm used to planning.

I think the shirt fits you the way Mediums fit me, so I totally understand your not feeling 100% comfortable in the chest and hips, BUT it doesn't look bad at all!! I agree with DonnaBeeGood! Wear the shirt, so you all match!

Joining in! Sounds like a great trip that you have planned so far!

I'm actually doing an Aruba trip this year too! Where are you staying?

I'm a little late to the PTR, but I am here now!

So excited to hear that you are going again with your girls. And for your birthday as well! Going to Disney is always fun, but being there on your birthday is great! You are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to hear more about your plans.

We are going back as well with good friends of ours and their kids (first timers) We are still planning dining and fastpasses here. Yes, still planning dining as our friends cannot make up their minds. She still hasn't figured out which parks on which days yet. So because she has such a hard time deciding on things, I think I am going to plan our trip and let her know where/what we are doing and she can decide where/when they want to overlap with us. Did I mention she is going to celebrate her birthday while we are there? And the last time we went, it was for my birthday. Birthday trips for everyone! :-)

Oh, and because we will be there during the Star Wars Rival Run weekend, DH and I are going to check off a bucket list item - run in a Disney race! And because we both love Star Wars, we are going to do the half. I know, I know, we are crazy. Actually DH is the crazy one as he is doing the Challenge - 10K on Saturday and half on Sunday. I'm just doing the half. I think our friend is going to join us too as he is a true runner and has completed many half's before.

And your upcoming trip to Aruba sounds like fun! Hoping you will write a bit about that after you have been. We visited Aruba during a cruise a few years ago. We hopped on the local bus, took it to one of the big resorts farther down the island and walked back to the cruise port on the beach, stopping for a couple of beverages along the way. We said that if we were to ever go on an 'island resort vacation', we would definitely choose Aruba.

And definitely try snorkeling! We did that at Bonaire on the same cruise, never having done it before. We figured out which way the water was moving, then walked farther up the beach and essentially floated our way back while looking at the beautiful reef. If I can do it, I'm sure you will have no problem doing it.

As I said before, looking forward to hearing your plans! And hopefully a bit about Aruba!

The shirt looks great! Especially with your small waist. If the fit around the hips bothers you too much you could cut slits at the bottom on the sides for comfort.

HaHa I had the wrong movie for V's bag, yes the Te Fiti one! It is so BEAUTIFUL :love:

It is highly possible I will be in Florida (my 2nd home) in June :beach: I would love to see you all!

I hope you and your Dad had a good time!

Monica

Whenever I take a break from the boards for a while I always search for my favorite trip report writers when I log back on. Was very excited to see this! So very happy you and your girls are going again! I was bummed for you all after the last one.

And the shirt fits perfectly. Wear it!

Long time lurker, possible ??? first time post. I totally get your apprehension with the t-shirt. I prefer my tops baggy too, but you TOTALLY rock that shirt! Wear it and smile proudly for the camera, because you have worked hard to get to where you are.

I think the shirt looks good. The color is really pretty. If you are used to wearing larges than you are used to having a little more room. You need to get used to wearing the tighter tee. I would wear it.

I think I’m caught up. A lot of the pics aren’t working for me. :sad1: Sounds like the girls are doing great. I’m so happy that you are taking another trip with them. Your trips are so special & something they will always remember. I really hope I’m still taking trips with my kids when they are the girls’ ages. Even if they aren’t Disney. Just some way we can spend time with each other.

I think getting a 1 on 1 meal with each of them this trip will be nice. I have a hard time spending 1 on 1 time with my kids because of schedules & the kid not there gets upset. No matter how much I try to do it equally.

Gotta get the kids ready for school. Catch up more later.

Thanks! I love the color... If I didn't like the shirt so much - I probably wouldn't have tried so hard to get into it. LOL

Sorry about the pics... I was having Photobucket issues - I need to try to fix them. :)

I hope you're still taking trips with them too - it's such a magical thing and something the girls and I look so forward to!

I am definitely looking forward to 1 on 1 time with both of them, I don't know why we've never done it before? LOL

THanks for stopping by - it's good to see you! :)

I don't like to wear tight shirts. I would probably wear this shirt for the pictures but throw a cute blouse over it for the rest of the day.

Yes - I am hoping I'll be able to change before we do anything else... But not sure what the circumstances will be when we wear them?

I would absolutely wear the t shirt. I think it’s figure flattering. I showed the pic to my DH and he thought it looked good-for what it’s worth :-) I agree with the comment if you’re uncomfortable throw a blouse over it after the picture.

THanks! And thanks DH! :) I'll probably just suck it up and wear it - I am really *hoping* it will be a bit looser by the time we go? ::yes::

I think the shirt looks great on you. It shows off your assets, but then I like to wear fitted items. I agree with Wood Nymph. It'll look great in the photos, but if you're uncomfortable, throw something over it for the rest of the day.

Thanks! I used to be OK with fitted items - but the older I get, the less I want to show. LOL Or rather, the less people want to see of me - probably. :lmao: I am really thinking of other's best interests here. In all seriousness though - thank you. :) I"ll likely wear it for pictures and try to change after, depending on the circumstances. ::yes::

I personally think it looks fine! But I get it that you want to feel comfortable in it. Really it is not overly tight looking, although it may feel differently on you. I think it is perfectly fine for the picture! Wear it :-)

Thank you - it doesn't feel overly tight, except in the chest area... This is one of those tees that doesn't have a lot of stretch to it - so it doesn't give well. I'll likely wear it for the pictures and try to change after. ::yes::

****************************************************************************************************

I am trying to get caught up a little bit this morning... No, I didn't fall off the face of the Earth again. LOL

We've been busy... Just life.

I am trying to get all of the Christmas decor down... I LOVE to put it up, but I hate taking it down and putting it away. I got the good majority of it packed up yesterday... We still have to bring the full bins back down to the basement, and we still have the empty tree standing in the livingroom to put away. Oh - and our entire bedroom is still decorated for Christmas... I'll work on that throughout this week. ::yes::

IF and food has been going mostly well for me... I am not seeing any change in size over the last week or two - and I am not weighing at the moment... So... :whatever: I plan to continue on, as I am enjoying this very much... I love that I don't have to be quite as strict with what I am eating. ::yes:: After years and years of rarely having noodles or rice - it's nice to be able to add a bit to my plate... I am not over indulging in it - but it's sure nice not to have to over think every dinner and meal.

Sorry - nothing going on with the WDW trip - so nothing to report on that end... We have a few months before it gets interesting again. ::yes::

But I will post a few of our pictures from our past trips - since we were in WDW exactly 3 years ago and exactly 1 year ago. :woohoo:

Allison's January 2016 graduation trip...

wdw2016020388928946_7584021326_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

wdw2016020388931399_7584023374_dsnyRes-base_dsnyLoc-reg.jpeg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_7590560934.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Magic_Kingdom_Park_75832392401.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_Disneys_Animal_Kingdom_Park_7581482581.jpg

And then our most recent Girls Trip... January 2018

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_408297382811.jpg

B77FC81A-8B47-49DB-AB4E-EE840643208E.jpg

C10182B7-D5CA-48F8-A057-99653F422CEA.jpg

Wishing you all a nice remainder to your holiday weekend. :) I"ll stop back in the next day or two and work on more replies. :lovestruc

Prayers and pixie dust to all! :hug:

D~

So glad to have found this thread. i really enjoyed your trip reports and life updates. Just love the pictures of your past renovations. looking forward to more!

So many great pictures! Hard to pick a favorite. It will be different for you going in June vs. Jan. I think I prefer the warm temps but right now I wouldn't care - trying to get a trip planned even if it's more of a long weekend. Hoping for some pixiedust:

So totally did not know you started a new PTR. But, I'm here now. Lots going on here over the next year. First I'm headed to Memphis to spend a week with my quilting buddies in April, then Charlie, Steve and I are going to WDW in May. Sadly, we will not be there the same time as you. The big news is that I am finally going to retire at the end of August, and then Charlie and I are headed back to WDW for our September trip. After that, plans are still up in the air. More than likely a trip t Europe will be in October, but C is now talking about going on a cruise. We will see....

Everyone here is doing well. Well, the kids are all over the place...the girls are in NYC and both are doing well. Kate & Chris adopted a 2nd dog last year and he is just adorable - he is a beagle/doxie mix, his name is Jackson. He gets along well with Dugan too. Shannon just started a new job with a production company called Left/Right and is working on a Showtime show called Circus. Steve is in the process of moving to Virginia :(, but it will be good for him. He has lots of friends there. Andrew is still in Pittsburgh and recently got a promotion. He absolutely loves his job. It gives him time to travel during the off-season. He went to Japan for a friend's wedding in October, then spent a few days in South Korea. In November he went to Mexico for a week and then he and a friend went to India over Christmas/New Year's.

Glad to hear your girls are doing well and that you are doing another girls trip. And a trip to Aruba! And Europe! sounds like you and Josh are going to enjoy being empty-nesters.

D~, I have no idea how I missed this PTR. I had marked your Europe TR as a watched thread, and I never saw any posts about a new PTR. Well, I am late to the show, but I am here! VEry excited that you and your girls get to go back this summer!

Sorry about that... I tried to PM people on FB, but clearly I missed a few important friends. My sincerest apologies!!! :lovestruc And I didn't post anything in my other TRs... I totally dropped the ball this time - I was just anxious to get back. :hug:

Happy to see you here Connie!!! I've been following your life on FB, and here's hoping that 2019 is a much better year for you! :grouphug:

You look curvy and toned in that shirt, you should be proud!

Thank you! :lovestruc It seems we are our own best critics, I need to start seeing what others see. ::yes:: (PS V would LOVE your Starry Nights avatar!!!!)

My roomie :) I am SO looking forward to it!!! It will be my first sorta-solo-not-really-solo trip, in addition to my birthday! A totally different type of trip than I'm used to planning.

I think the shirt fits you the way Mediums fit me, so I totally understand your not feeling 100% comfortable in the chest and hips, BUT it doesn't look bad at all!! I agree with DonnaBeeGood! Wear the shirt, so you all match!

This is going to be such an awesome trip!

I am still hoping my chest will miraculously shrink before I need to wear the tshirt - but as our trip gets closer - I am feeling less and less confident about it. LOL I"ll definitely wear the shirt - but I'll likely be cringing inside. :lmao:

Joining in! Sounds like a great trip that you have planned so far!

I'm actually doing an Aruba trip this year too! Where are you staying?

Welcome!!! Happy to have you here!!! :lovestruc

That is exciting!!! I don't like to share personal details like that on a public forum - but I'll happily PM you. :)

I'm a little late to the PTR, but I am here now!

So excited to hear that you are going again with your girls. And for your birthday as well! Going to Disney is always fun, but being there on your birthday is great! You are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to hear more about your plans.

We are going back as well with good friends of ours and their kids (first timers) We are still planning dining and fastpasses here. Yes, still planning dining as our friends cannot make up their minds. She still hasn't figured out which parks on which days yet. So because she has such a hard time deciding on things, I think I am going to plan our trip and let her know where/what we are doing and she can decide where/when they want to overlap with us. Did I mention she is going to celebrate her birthday while we are there? And the last time we went, it was for my birthday. Birthday trips for everyone! :-)

Oh, and because we will be there during the Star Wars Rival Run weekend, DH and I are going to check off a bucket list item - run in a Disney race! And because we both love Star Wars, we are going to do the half. I know, I know, we are crazy. Actually DH is the crazy one as he is doing the Challenge - 10K on Saturday and half on Sunday. I'm just doing the half. I think our friend is going to join us too as he is a true runner and has completed many half's before.

And your upcoming trip to Aruba sounds like fun! Hoping you will write a bit about that after you have been. We visited Aruba during a cruise a few years ago. We hopped on the local bus, took it to one of the big resorts farther down the island and walked back to the cruise port on the beach, stopping for a couple of beverages along the way. We said that if we were to ever go on an 'island resort vacation', we would definitely choose Aruba.

And definitely try snorkeling! We did that at Bonaire on the same cruise, never having done it before. We figured out which way the water was moving, then walked farther up the beach and essentially floated our way back while looking at the beautiful reef. If I can do it, I'm sure you will have no problem doing it.

As I said before, looking forward to hearing your plans! And hopefully a bit about Aruba!

How are you???? It's been too long!

So excited!!! We've celebrated birthdays in WDW before - but never really on an actual birthday - so I am pretty excited! :woohoo:

That is exactly how we plan our bigger trips with more people... We do what we want - tell everyone where we will be - and if they want to meet up, great - if not, great too - we understand. ::yes:: However - we typically plan one or two big family meals - so we are guaranteed to connect that way... Gotta remember too - the last BIG trip we did was in 2008 :lmao: A lot has changed since then. ::yes::

That is so awesome!!! Congrats on crossing off a bucket list item! :woohoo:

I"ll definitely share a bit of our Aruba adventures after we return home - we are getting pretty excited! :woohoo: I will consider trying snorkeling - LOL - I am soooo not confident... (sharks... )

It's great to see you Loree!!! :lovestruc

The shirt looks great! Especially with your small waist. If the fit around the hips bothers you too much you could cut slits at the bottom on the sides for comfort.

HaHa I had the wrong movie for V's bag, yes the Te Fiti one! It is so BEAUTIFUL :love:

It is highly possible I will be in Florida (my 2nd home) in June :beach: I would love to see you all!

I hope you and your Dad had a good time!

Monica

Thanks! LOL - it's sure not feeling small these days, but if you all say it is, it must be true? :) I am hoping to lose half my body size before we leave - LOL - but as our trip gets closer, that dream is pretty unrealistic. :lmao: At least I feel better with how much I've lost already. ::yes:: That will help in the heat.

Hahahaha - it's totally OK - I can't keep track of all of my own bag themes, much less V's. :scratchin:

Oooooh - Puleeeze keep us updated on this!!!! We would LOVE to connect with you!!! (Speaking for Suzi too!)

Thanks - we did - it was a nice day out. And glad we did it then - as we got snow the next day and the temps have been wicked cold since.

It's great to see you Monica! :hug:

Whenever I take a break from the boards for a while I always search for my favorite trip report writers when I log back on. Was very excited to see this! So very happy you and your girls are going again! I was bummed for you all after the last one.

And the shirt fits perfectly. Wear it!

Hahahaha - welcome back!!! We are pretty excited to be able to get a re-do. Funny conversation with V last night... After our last WDW trip and how she was making fun of Allison and I for our constant hand washing - she told me last night that she plans to bring with 800 bottles of hand sanitizer. ::yes:: :lmao: Good! Hahahahaha... Glad she learned her lesson about getting sick on vacation.

Thank you - Hopefully I can lose a bit more size before we go, I really want it to be less tight... Since it's not as terrible as it was a few months ago - I'll wear it, hopefully it isn't too uncomfortable. ::yes::

Long time lurker, possible ??? first time post. I totally get your apprehension with the t-shirt. I prefer my tops baggy too, but you TOTALLY rock that shirt! Wear it and smile proudly for the camera, because you have worked hard to get to where you are.

Welcome!!!! Super happy to have you here! :lovestruc

Thank you - yah - I'd prefer it more baggy... I think part of the issue is that it doesn't have hardly any stretch to it - if it had some stretch, I think I could wear it much more comfortably? ::yes:: I will wear it though - and hopefully I can suck it in for the pic. LOL :lmao:

**********************************************************************************************************

OK all... Just a quick drive by - I know I have more quotes to catch up on - slowly, but surely, I'll get 'er done. ::yes::

Not much to update - life is pretty boring here... Unless you want to hear about what I eat and my laundry pile??? :scratchin

Working on laundry all day today, in between work... Then I have an appointment this afternoon... I think we are having eggplant parmesan for dinner (from a box - I know, I know... It's good though - I promise)...

That's about it.

Have a great day and pixie dust to all! :lovestruc

D~

I am trying to get all of the Christmas decor down... I LOVE to put it up, but I hate taking it down and putting it away.
I feel THE SAME!!!!!!! Our not-so-alive tree is still fully decorated in our front room. It's getting crunchy, but it hasn't started dropping needles yet, so I'm refusing to take it down LOL I will eventually have to give in. I mean, it'll be February next week, so...

Thank you - it doesn't feel overly tight, except in the chest area... This is one of those tees that doesn't have a lot of stretch to it - so it doesn't give well. I'll likely wear it for the pictures and try to change after. ::yes::

Just be careful if you try to "stretch" it. DH recently bought a $30 Star Wars t-shirt at Disney Springs and he felt like the arms were a little to tight so he just tried to stretch them a tiny bit....and completely ripped one of them. We were not happy. Had it been a cheap Target shirt sure, but one from Disney. Ugh.:(

I'm laughing at V's response of bringing 800 bottles of hand sanitizer. We go for the day on Saturday and I have about 5 packages of wipes, a spray sanitizer, tissues, gloves, etc. I've been making everyone in the house take elderberry supplements and I have Zicam nasal swabs ready to go. AND we all had flu shots but I'm just paranoid (and possibly a germ freak :rolleyes1)

I will consider trying snorkeling - LOL - I am soooo not confident... (sharks... )
OK, let me put you at ease. Sharks are SHY. Also, I've dived in the area numerous times and that area is not known for sharks. I love seeing sharks, but we never see them in Bonaire/Curacao. Don't worry about that, seriously.

Totally get the shirt issue, but you do look really good in it. We are our own worst critics. I don't like tight shirts either so I totally get it.

I don't like taking down Christmas either. I had taken it down a while ago, but just got the bins put in their proper storage area this past weekend--kind of had everything sprawled out in the basement (which is my workout area, so not good). So exercise area is back and I worked out yesterday.

I'm excited to hear about your Aruba trip when you return also! It's beautiful.

I missed that you started a new trip report. the trip to Aruba sounds awsome and I'm glad you're going to be there for Lara's birthday. It's good to hear that you're going to Disney with your girls.
I've been in the hospital off and on due to 2 different intestinal blockages. They had to do surgery on the first one and I was in the hospital until January 2. The other one they scoped and stretched out. As of now, I can eat only soups and soft food.

Liz

So glad to have found this thread. i really enjoyed your trip reports and life updates. Just love the pictures of your past renovations. looking forward to more!

Thank you - and welcome back! :lovestruc I think we are mostly done renovating at the moment... We have a bit of work to do in our main bathroom this year - but otherwise, I think we will be taking a break from renos for a while? LOL We are tired, and just want to enjoy it for a bit. :)

So many great pictures! Hard to pick a favorite. It will be different for you going in June vs. Jan. I think I prefer the warm temps but right now I wouldn't care - trying to get a trip planned even if it's more of a long weekend. Hoping for some pixiedust:

Thanks! Yes - I am looking forward to a warmer trip, LOL I am tired of cold WDW trips. Although - I am sure I'll be sick of the hot ones soon enough. ::yes:: Good luck getting a trip planned!

So totally did not know you started a new PTR. But, I'm here now. Lots going on here over the next year. First I'm headed to Memphis to spend a week with my quilting buddies in April, then Charlie, Steve and I are going to WDW in May. Sadly, we will not be there the same time as you. The big news is that I am finally going to retire at the end of August, and then Charlie and I are headed back to WDW for our September trip. After that, plans are still up in the air. More than likely a trip t Europe will be in October, but C is now talking about going on a cruise. We will see....

Everyone here is doing well. Well, the kids are all over the place...the girls are in NYC and both are doing well. Kate & Chris adopted a 2nd dog last year and he is just adorable - he is a beagle/doxie mix, his name is Jackson. He gets along well with Dugan too. Shannon just started a new job with a production company called Left/Right and is working on a Showtime show called Circus. Steve is in the process of moving to Virginia :(, but it will be good for him. He has lots of friends there. Andrew is still in Pittsburgh and recently got a promotion. He absolutely loves his job. It gives him time to travel during the off-season. He went to Japan for a friend's wedding in October, then spent a few days in South Korea. In November he went to Mexico for a week and then he and a friend went to India over Christmas/New Year's.

Glad to hear your girls are doing well and that you are doing another girls trip. And a trip to Aruba! And Europe! sounds like you and Josh are going to enjoy being empty-nesters.

Sorry about that - I tried to PM everyone, but my messenger changed on FB with the last messenger update - so I wasn't able to scroll through all of my contacts like I used to be able to do - many people were missed. I am so happy you found me though! :lovestruc

Sounds like you have a fantastic year ahead - and RETIREMENT!!!!! That is fantastic!!! I see you and Charlie spending a lot of time (living???) in WDW??? You'd make a great CM in your retirement years... ::yes::

If you head to Europe in Oct... LMK... I know someone who will be there then... ::yes::

We are very much enjoying being empty nesters... After our big planned WDW trip in April of 2020 though - we need to stop doing so many trips in one year... I feel like 2 is a good number - 3 is a bit much. But... we'll see... LOL

WOW!!! How in the world do you keep track of your kids???? They are all over the place and so busy!!! Good for them! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well and enjoying life/their jobs. Great job Momma!

It's great to see you Tess - thanks for finding me! :hug:

I feel THE SAME!!!!!!! Our not-so-alive tree is still fully decorated in our front room. It's getting crunchy, but it hasn't started dropping needles yet, so I'm refusing to take it down LOL I will eventually have to give in. I mean, it'll be February next week, so...

Hahahaha... That was the only benefit to us having a real tree - we HAD to take it down at some point. LOL Now we have the artifical one and there is no time limit. :lmao: Good luck with getting it down soon.... It's my goal to get our bedroom Christmas decor dismantled this week - we'll see...

Just be careful if you try to "stretch" it. DH recently bought a $30 Star Wars t-shirt at Disney Springs and he felt like the arms were a little to tight so he just tried to stretch them a tiny bit....and completely ripped one of them. We were not happy. Had it been a cheap Target shirt sure, but one from Disney. Ugh.:(

I'm laughing at V's response of bringing 800 bottles of hand sanitizer. We go for the day on Saturday and I have about 5 packages of wipes, a spray sanitizer, tissues, gloves, etc. I've been making everyone in the house take elderberry supplements and I have Zicam nasal swabs ready to go. AND we all had flu shots but I'm just paranoid (and possibly a germ freak :rolleyes1)

Oh no - that is really terrible, a Disney shirt should not do that! Yah - I probably won't try to stretch it too much... Maybe a little though? ::yes::

Yah - She has already started stocking up for the trip. :lmao: There's no way that girl is getting sick this time... And I am sure she will be making sure that Allison and I are extra careful too... Funny how a person's perspective can change after you get so sick like that. ::yes:: Allison and I were so careful during our last trip, but I didn't have the flu shot last year - Allison never did catch it - but she had the shot.

OK, let me put you at ease. Sharks are SHY. Also, I've dived in the area numerous times and that area is not known for sharks. I love seeing sharks, but we never see them in Bonaire/Curacao. Don't worry about that, seriously.

Totally get the shirt issue, but you do look really good in it. We are our own worst critics. I don't like tight shirts either so I totally get it.

I don't like taking down Christmas either. I had taken it down a while ago, but just got the bins put in their proper storage area this past weekend--kind of had everything sprawled out in the basement (which is my workout area, so not good). So exercise area is back and I worked out yesterday.

I'm excited to hear about your Aruba trip when you return also! It's beautiful.

Eeeek... They still scare me... I just really don't like fish at all. LOL Well - the pretty ones are OK... but man, I've seen some of the fish pulled out of our lake - and they are UGLY... I RARELY go into our lake, unless I have to. I'd much rather step from dock to boat and boat to dock without touching the water. :lmao: So, we will see how brave I am.

Thank you - really. :lovestruc

WTG getting all of your Christmas put away! And even better having your exercise area cleaned out! :woohoo: My office is a little bit of a pit at the moment - it was super clean this summer, but when we packed up the deck - we stored all of our extra cushions in our office, and they do take up a bit of room. I can still work out in there - but it will be nice having it back to clean when we set up the deck again. ::yes:: Which can't come soon enough. :)

Thanks! We are so excited to go and I can't wait to share a few pics! :) And hopefully I am brave enough to snorkel... :swim:

I missed that you started a new trip report. the trip to Aruba sounds awsome and I'm glad you're going to be there for Lara's birthday. It's good to hear that you're going to Disney with your girls.
I've been in the hospital off and on due to 2 different intestinal blockages. They had to do surgery on the first one and I was in the hospital until January 2. The other one they scoped and stretched out. As of now, I can eat only soups and soft food.

Liz

Hi Liz - I am so glad you found me!!!! So many people didn't get notified that I'd started this one - I am very sorry about that. :hug: Oh no!!! I am so sorry to hear that you haven't been well. :hug: How are you doing now? Will you be off of work for long? Sending you giant hugs and lots of pixie dust!!!! :lovestruc

We are very excited about our trips, it should be a fun year. :lovestruc

*************************************************************************************************************

I wish I had something exciting to talk about - but I really don't. LOL

I finished my business taxes yesterday - which is such a relief. Last year, we didn't get our taxes done until late in the tax year, and we ended up owing... Which was frustrating - we were able to cash flow it - but it sure would have been nice to have them done earlier and the cash flow would have been easier. So, I told myself then, I had to have my business taxes done by the end of January - which I did. It's very much a relief to have them done and off my plate. ::yes::

Um, which also means - I had to log into Target for the very last time, to download my w-2s... I don't miss that job at all - but I sure miss my store. ::yes:: And my co-workers. :lovestruc

I tried on some of my other Aruba trip clothes yesterday... It was a bit underwhelming - as they are not fitting as I wanted them to at this point... Kinda bummed. I need to be happy with the progress I have made though and just enjoy that part of it.

I have kind of a heavy work load this week - so I've been putting in extra hours in my sewing room.

That's about it. Wishing you all a great day and lots of pixie dust! :lovestruc

D~

So, still trying the IF. It is going okay. It is hard to do on days that I do not get home until 6:30 or so (pretty much every Tuesday). On those days I just eat when I get in and not anything else after that even though it is past the 8 hour window.

Trying to decide if I want to do a Pre-Trip report or not for my trip. I feel somewhat disorganized for it right now. I may write it out in Word to help me at least organize my thoughts, and I may see how that goes and then may start one. Oh well at least I have it booked.

Way to go getting the taxes done early! That must be such a relief!

Sorry the Aruba clothes aren't fitting as well as you'd like, but you've got the right attitude--be happy with all the progress you've made! I did a trial "Clean Week" with a friend of mine who is a Beachbody coach in August. Following that, I started using Shakeology, meal planning and trying to eat clean 80/20. I struggle, of course, but I like when my coach reminds me it's all about PROGRESS not PERFECTION.

Happy Wednesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter