Ooh Toodles Ooh Toodles Trip Report Day 2 (added pics)

amandajim36

Mouseketeer
first i will introduce everyone on trip
Myself Amanda age 34 (been to disney florida twice and this is second trip to DLP)
dh Jim age 32 (2nd trip to dlp)
dd Amy age 5 (2nd trip to dlp)
ds Adam 2 1/2 ist trip

my best friend Maria turned 30 during trip
Marias dh Duncan age 36
Marias dd Ruby age 2

DAY 2

After our 2 hours sleep and everyone showered and dressed we headed for breakfast we had no time slot as with checking in late there were no tickets. was about 8:30am and there was a bit of a queue but we were seated quickly and once everyone was fed we headed to magic kingdom to get some of the emh hours.
pointed everything out to maria and duncan on the way as it was their first trip.

1985619718a9011391894m.jpg

its great getting a look at the castle first thing. park was very empty and we headed straight to fantasy land and straight onto dumbo then teacups and the carousel. then its a small world i just love his ride and it was great to see Adams and Rubys amazed faces staring just like Amy did on her first trip.

Picture020-2.jpg

we spotted Mad hatter and goofy and Amy got her first autograhs which the mad hater got very excited about being first to sign book Adam and ruby were a bit wary of the characters.

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

At this point Adam was clutching a scooby doo lunch bag i had brought and filled with some snacks for the kids when Adam gets something new he holds it for a few days lol and he held this bag all day so when i get some photos up thats the blue bag he is clutching.

Picture019-2.jpg

we went briefly into discoveryland and did buzz lightyear. I loved this ride it was great and we did it several times was a favourite of everyones.
we then headed over to fronteirland as we had a lunch reservation at lucky nugget. we fast passed thunder mountain although waiting time was not long but didnt want to risk being late for lunch.

off we went to lucky nugget for our character lunch. we used half board plus vouchers. unfortunately i brought 3 adult ones i totally didnt realise they had adult and child on but we just paid for Amys and i used her one at cafe mickey on friday for adams meal so we didnt lose out.
Meal was great and Amy got some great character interaction.

Picture040-2.jpg

Picture042-1.jpg
Picture055-1.jpg

we then went to do thunder mountain me and maria first and the cm sent us to row 13 with a smile on his face as we were first in queue and then sent everyone else from row 1 onwards we couldnt quite work out why he did this but it made us nervous lol. Amy said she wanted to ride but i told her to wait and let me go first ( i was unable to do rides last trip as was pregnant)
glad i didnt let he on as she would have been terrified she cried on the snow white ride lol. Then did baby switch and jim and duncan went on. they just had to go to exit and didnt even need their fast pass or anything. im suprised baby switch system is not abused the only ride we were given an actual baby pass ticket was tower of terror, everyone one was just go to exit and when we the first 2 came off the 2nd went in exit but noone checked or anything and if we had fast passed they didnt ask for tickets.

went to woodys round up but no characters or animals so was a bit disappointing. we took few photos off halloween decs then spotted some characters. friar tuck broke dd pen when doing autograph so everytime we seen him again she was shouting hide my pen hide my pen.
Picture060-1.jpg

back over to fantasyland for dumbo and small world again. then back to hotel for change for dinner.

we then went to Annettes diner for dinner. we used half board vouchers again.waiters were lovely and 1 kept trying to steal amys HSM microphone saying he wanted to sing, then he took it and they did a grease song and another which i cant remember and he pretended to use her microphone which amused the kids. they then sung happy birthday to maria whuch she was very embarrased about .
then we all headed back to hotel for an early night ready for our next day.
Oh and Adam fell out of bed tonight so another sleepless night as i couldnt get back to sleep worrying he would fall out again

You got loads done, especially after so little sleep! Looking forward to seeing your photos too.

Its pure adrenalin keeps you going at DLRP isn't it - then you flop when you reach your hotel :rotfl: .

You obviously have some lovely memories of this trip - thanks for sharing with us.

Another great day with lovley photos:goodvibes

Ohmigosh - are you going to get a night's sleep on this trip? :laughing:

I loved the picture of your son clutching his bag for dear life - he looks gorgeous.
Thanks for the report.

Great day and lovely pics :thumbsup2

My daughter has the exact same Minnie T-Shirt and she wears glasses too....they look very similar actually!

IMG_6643.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter