• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie boogie sales?

Thanks! Guess I'll just have to stay at the Grand :)
Once we needed to purchase tickets while staying onsite, and we (I) got up and downstairs first thing, around 5:30, and the line was long to purchase tickets for the party that evening! They do put a certain amount of tickets to sell to hotel guests. Good luck to all who are planning to go to OBB. May everyone get the reservations, etc that they hope for this season!

Once we needed to purchase tickets while staying onsite, and we (I) got up and downstairs first thing, around 5:30, and the line was long to purchase tickets for the party that evening! They do put a certain amount of tickets to sell to hotel guests. Good luck to all who are planning to go to OBB. May everyone get the reservations, etc that they hope for this season!
Thank you! I'll go with fingers crossed but knowing tickets might not be available.

We have not gone before, does anyone know if they offer any early access sales to DVC members? Thanks!

Last year tickets went on sale on June 28 for Magic Key holders and then 2 days later on June 30th it opened up to everyone. Not sure about DVC members but don't think there was a special sale for those. We aren't Key holders so we bought our tickets on the 30th and some dates were already selling out. So be ready to get in the online queue and wait there for possibly an hour or hours. And have a couple dates that can work if at all possible because our first choice sold out while we were in the virtual queue and we had to quickly pick another date at the last moment.

I hope they release dates soon! Thinking of planning a fall trip and doing OBB if we can!
I'm going to be away June 24 - July 3 so if they stick to the same schedule as last year it seems like I may be SOL. 😕

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter