• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Anyone know anyone live posting at the event tonight? I'm not going until late Sept but just so interested to see how it goes!

Anyone know anyone live posting at the event tonight? I'm not going until late Sept but just so interested to see how it goes!
I am keeping an eye on my Instagram but not seeing anything yet but loungefly did post pictures of their new clothes and backpack and stuff the shirt is amazing. I don't like backpacks and wish they would do more crossbody stuff, but the shirt will be hard to resist.

What does this mean? This is our first OBB, so I shared info (treat trails) similar to what we do over on the MNSSHP thread. Was l not supposed to?
You're fine to share on here! I shared a screenshot of the treat trail locations from info on the app a few pages back as well. The more info sharing that happens, the better!

What does this mean? This is our first OBB, so I shared info (treat trails) similar to what we do over on the MNSSHP thread. Was l not supposed to?

No, I meant I was waiting for permission from my friends to post the merchandise pictures they sent me. I don't post pictures I have not taken here without permission.

Character updates:

Hans from Frozen and Snow White Witch switching at the fountain.

Kingdom Hearts photo stop is still on with the three characters from last year (Mickey, Donald, Goofy) alternating, sometimes as a duo if you time it right. Location also remained the same.

Campus has Loki, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Star Lord and potentially some more. Only caught what was showing on the app there.

Lotso is a meet near Toy Story Mania, where Jessie and Woody meet throughout the day going from the photos.

Bruno in the old location, Sandersons too.

No, I meant I was waiting for permission from my friends to post the merchandise pictures they sent me. I don't post pictures I have not taken here without permission.

Character updates:

Kingdom Hearts photo stop is still on with the three characters from last year (Mickey, Donald, Goofy) alternating, sometimes as a duo if you time it right. Location also remained the same.

Campus has Loki, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Star Lord and potentially some more. Only caught what was showing on the app there.

Lotso is a meet near Toy Story Mania, where Jessie and Woody meet throughout the day going from the photos.

Thanks for the info! My 12 year old is too cool for most characters but he is obsessed with Kingdom Hearts so that is the one line we will be standing in! 😊

In two days time (Thursday Sept 7) we'll be checking into the Disneyland Hotel at 2pm. This will almost certainly be too late in the day to get "day of" tickets for Thursday, but while checking in I'll ask about the procedure for getting tickets and report back to this thread. Sunday Sept 10 will be our first attempt at getting "day of" tickets, so I'll again report back as to whether I was successful.
Did anyone try to get tickets at the hotels yesterday?

Character updates:

By Snow White Witch, do you mean the hag or the Queen?

Apologies if this has always been asneered, but can anyone confirm whether all (or most) food places are open during mix in? Trying to plan out dinner on the night of…

Apologies if this has always been asneered, but can anyone confirm whether all (or most) food places are open during mix in? Trying to plan out dinner on the night of…
They should all be open during the mix-in period but not all may be open during the actual party.

Edited to add be sure to use mobile order, the mix-in time is usually nuts!! I’ve had no issues with using mobile order during this time though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter