Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Oh just to make somebody else laugh -when I looked at my confirmation I almost died because I saw July 11 and then for some reason in my mind I thought I bought tickets for October 11 and I will not be in Disneyland at October 11!!! I was about ready to burst into tears. Fortunately my brain kicked in and I was able to confirm that I bought tickets for Sept. 19.

I’ve been on since 9 this morning and just got in to purchase my October 24th date. My husband and friend were also trying since 9 and are barley half way on the green line. I know I waited a long time last year, but I don’t remember it being this long!

4 minutes on mine and now it says both dates I want are sold out.. do you think there is any hope?
I think there may be hope. 10/8 has been sold out for hours, and someone just posted that it is back available. Just keep refreshing and be ready to click really quickly!! I am sending SO much pixie dust your way. I know it has been such a terrible experience.

Now more are sold out after I refreshed, if you get in and your date is gone just keep trying and hopefully it'll eventually pop up again

Definitely keep refreshing. I wouldn't worry about the 10 minutes either. I've had one open for about 90 minutes just refreshing. I've seen all the dates come and go.

Good lord! FINALLY got my tickets but had to settle for the 24th. Also had to refresh like 10 times as most all dates except for like 3 in September were showing sold out!

My Countdown started at 59 minutes at 3:11
Hit 30 minutes at about 3:25
then got in around 3:45
Had to refresh about 10 times to show actual available dates, and completed checkout at 3:48.

I AM BEAT!!! THIS SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED!!! PERIOD!!!

Well wishes to anyone else still trying to snag what's left, as I need to walk away from my 6 screens i've been on for just about 7 hours....UGH!

So... booked for our first ever family trip to Disneyland... Last Fall, as new DVC owners, buying transfer points off of a VGC owner. Never imagined we'd have this issue! Stay is Oct 4-10.
I booked so we'd have 2 dates, which I picked to be what I thought would be obscure, early October, figuring we could have a crack at the 5th and 8th... 8th went ASAP... is anyone seeing the status of the 5th?
Suuuuuch a letdown -- Halloween is my birthday, and my kids 9 and 11 have been excited since last fall when we booked the resort stay... praying for some pixie dust,

So... booked for our first ever family trip to Disneyland... Last Fall, as new DVC owners, buying transfer points off of a VGC owner. Never imagined we'd have this issue! Stay is Oct 4-10.
I booked so we'd have 2 dates, which I picked to be what I thought would be obscure, early October, figuring we could have a crack at the 5th and 8th... 8th went ASAP... is anyone seeing the status of the 5th?
Suuuuuch a letdown -- Halloween is my birthday, and my kids 9 and 11 have been excited since last fall when we booked the resort stay... praying for some pixie dust,
I see the 5th and the 8th currently.

Edit: they disappeared again, but if you get in, refresh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter