Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Mine did, too but it went straight to 16 minutes when the other in private browser on my phone was at over an hour. Maybe try opening an in private browser and try again?
Not sure how to do private browser. Pretty basic understanding of all this stuff
!!

The app just takes me to a browser tab again, is that different than my tab open on my computer? Sorry if an obvious q&a!

The queue uses cookies to identify your place in line. It issues you a Queue ID based on this.

You can get different Queue IDs via:
Different devices
Different browsers
Using incognito browsers
Clearing cookies on the regular browser
Completely closing an incognito browser

Once you have this Queue ID, it can be shared to other devices/browsers/people.

So yes, between your phone and your computer you would have two different queues at minimum. When opening from the app, it sends you to your default browser on your phone. If you've already opened a queue in that browser (even if you've closed the browser) it will be the same queue.

Not sure how to do private browser. Pretty basic understanding of all this stuff
!!
depending on what browser you're using, but most are similar. Click the button in the upper right corner (usually three lines - called a hamburger button). Near the drop down will be an option that says "New Private Window" or "New Incognito Window". Click that, and a new window will open that only saves browsing info while that info is open.

!!
Here are the buttons you click to get to in-private. If you go out and into the app, try searching for Oogie Boogie. Click on get tickets and it should open a browser in the private mode. Hopefully it’ll put you in a decent queue time.

Edit: this is on an iPhone.

Attachments

• IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1414.jpeg
    IMG_1414.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
my private incognito browsers are longer than my regular ones for wait times.
It is honestly just random, what works for one won't work for the next person.
It has always been a random dump

So interesting, I joined at 8:59 and I still have more than an hour with my progress bar around 50-55%
It also took about 10 minutes after 9 to be added to the queue for me.
that's because it is random, it doesn't take into account when you joined or logged in . it just randomly dumps everyone

Just got in and purchased tickets for Oct. 19. All dates looked available. I had four devices - two never seemed to move (one old laptop and my phone), one moved some (newer laptop) but still said over an hour, and my iPad was the one that got me in. I was worried about checkout because my account always seems to blip when paying for things and earlier it was asking me to reset my password for no reason when I tried to log in, but it went smooth and quick. Good luck everyone on a very stressful and nerve wracking process for something that should decidedly not be stressful nor nerve wracking. Jeepers, I hope it's a fun night 😄

If any of my queues come up (still more than an hour across all devices except for the phone), how would I share it just for future reference?

!!

For a desktop:
Keyboard shortcut: ctrl-shift-n if you're on a Windows PC. This shortcut will work in Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I believe it's command-shift-n on a Mac.

Just know, like many have said, your spot in the queue is tracked by cookies. If you close the window, that spot will be gone.
Correct with incognito if completely closed (although the place in line will still exist, one just won't have access to it anymore without a link to it). But one can also save the Queue ID and reopen it in any browser. That's what I do: reopen my queues into a single window so I can just shuffle between the tabs.

3:30am here now in australia. i've got to drive an hour in about 3 hours. sure hope i'm in by then. i'm so tired :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter