Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

interesting...same macbook, two tabs open to queue, same queueID in both. queueID is not the same as the queuetoken in URL. View Source shows queuetoken required = false on both tabs 🤷‍♀️ so not sure if it's relevant (which makes me wonder why it's there) and I can't find anything from quick google of "queuetoken vs queueID" and variations thereof. mehhhhhh

Yeah, the QueueID is what matters.

I have given up, I tried everything, every combo, multiple types of devices, sign in/out, cookies, history and 4 million clicks and refreshes, nothing, only the queue. I have given up and because I tried all of these tactics (thanks for sharing everyone) all of my original windows have been closed. Really wanted to go to this but it’s not worth it.

I logged on at 1 second after Noon (EDT) and got on right away. It took me 3 clicks of the confirmation button, but it finally went through. I got the first email that my order was pending, and then got confirmation for the 10/15 event. Sorry to hear about all the trouble people are having.
Were you even originally in the queue... or did it just take you right to the ticket page?

Did you ever get a confirmation?

I got the "pending" email and it shows up in the "pending" section of my credit card. But nothing since then. So I'm unsure if it's real or not.

I am completely confident that people who got confirmations are good. But the "pending" makes me feel a little more in limbo.
Pending comes first (that's what I got) and then confirmation will come,

On tuesday people were sharing queue links, is that not something anyone can do today? Since so many of you can get in over and over and already have tickets can you at least try to share links so the rest of us can try to see if it works? Pretty please???

We were sharing links for queues we no longer needed with an actively moving queue. There's nothing to share right now.

Anyone else still have an order processing without a confirmation? Got the processing email at 10:13am but nothing else yet
Yup, my first order processing email came at 10:17, but nothing since then.

I was able to make another purchase for a different date that I got a confirmation from immediately, so I'm still a little wary on that first one.

feeling pretty disappointed, is the party amazing and totally worth this? Ive never been, in fact this trip is my first time in DL (I live on the other coast so WDW is easier). I need some encouragement 😢

I have given up, I tried everything, every combo, multiple types of devices, sign in/out, cookies, history and 4 million clicks and refreshes, nothing, only the queue. I have given up and because I tried all of these tactics (thanks for sharing everyone) all of my original windows have been closed. Really wanted to go to this but it’s not worth it.
awwww dont give up!

They have been made aware of the problem so at least Disney knows! I was able to purchase tickets in 2021 after waiting until 6 pm lol. I have faith! I don't think these tickets will sell out all in one day

Yup, my first order processing email came at 10:17, but nothing since then.

I was able to make another purchase for a different date that I got a confirmation from immediately, so I'm still a little wary on that first one.
I guess youre going to 2 dates lol. Can take up to 24 hours to get the confirmations

I'm
feeling pretty disappointed, is the party amazing and totally worth this? Ive never been, in fact this trip is my first time in DL (I live on the other coast so WDW is easier). I need some encouragement 😢
I'm sorry it's going so terribly today.

The party is very fun, and I really do think the VAST, vast majority of tickets are still available, so don't give up!

It absolutely sucks that it's going this way, and that some people can get in and some can't. I hate it and hope they get things going soon.

This link seems to have random results. When I click on it I go to the queue. But when I open the app I can get to the tickets.
Can you routinely get to the tickets? Like closing everything on your phone can you open again using the app and it takes you to the date selection as if you were about to buy tickets?

That would make me think we were "up" on the back end (Disney side) to be let through the queue and to the purchase screen and that seems to be persistent on the Disney side once you reach the end of the queue (why you're able to go back and buy more than one day without waiting in a queue again).

I would be very interested on if someone that CAN get in and purchase tickets reliably cleared all cookies and history, logged out of their Disney account, maybe deleted the app and downloaded again could STILL get in. That would point to Disney greenlighting the account and not some token/cookie that was tossed onto the device...

In which case likely none of these are "glitches" and instead are just the person hit the point in the queue where they were let in by the time they started messing with tricks to see if it would work.

If that's the case, maybe the queue still is running in the background, even though it says paused, and I'm just at the very back, randomly of course, but reliably always at the back, like I mentioned I would be when I posted the other day :)

Has nothing to do with the app, it’s just how it loads, and what cookies are cached.
I had the link work on my computer, in chrome, in incognito mode
Yes, at this point I have open queue pages on chrome macbook/ipad/android...and am repeatedly hitting 'select tickets' separately in incognito mode, when I feel like beating my head against the wall some more 😵

Last edited:
I guess youre going to 2 dates lol. Can take up to 24 hours to get the confirmations
Yeah, I am going to 2 dates. One is with friends, and one is with my family.

My family date has a confirmation. My friend date does not; it's still pending. It's the one I care about more (and a group of people are counting on), so I'm hoping it goes through properly, but regardless, I count myself as very fortunate to have been able to get through.

honestly it wouldnt even be that bad... if the ticket sales were actually paused
I'm

I'm sorry it's going so terribly today.

The party is very fun, and I really do think the VAST, vast majority of tickets are still available, so don't give up!

It absolutely sucks that it's going this way, and that some people can get in and some can't. I hate it and hope they get things going soon.
thanks! I just love MNSSHP which is why I am looking forward to getting Oogie Boogie. Halloween at Disney is so fun

Can you routinely get to the tickets? Like closing everything on your phone can you open again using the app and it takes you to the date selection as if you were about to buy tickets?

That would make me think we were "up" on the back end (Disney side) to be let through the queue and to the purchase screen and that seems to be persistent on the Disney side once you reach the end of the queue (why you're able to go back and buy more than one day without waiting in a queue again).

I would be very interested on if someone that CAN get in and purchase tickets reliably cleared all cookies and history, logged out of their Disney account, maybe deleted the app and downloaded again could STILL get in. That would point to Disney greenlighting the account and not some token/cookie that was tossed onto the device...

In which case likely none of these are "glitches" and instead are just the person hit the point in the queue where they were let in by the time they started messing with tricks to see if it would work.

If that's the case, maybe the queue still is running in the background, even though it says paused, and I'm just at the very back, randomly of course, but reliably always at the back, like I mentioned I would be when I posted the other day :)
I'm not sure if you read my post, but I cannot get through consistently. I have gotten through twice. All my queues are still running and have not moved since the pause, including the one in the browser I can get through on.

I'm not "greenlit," it's just letting me in very occasionally.

And if not, someone will gladly buy them off you. ;)
When you're checking out you have to put the names of each person you're buying a ticket for. The names are not transferrable. I'm not sure how someone else could buy them and use them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter