Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I got mine earlier by just logging back into the general Disneyland website. Both my other devices had the “ticket sales paused” message. It was totally weird and took me a minute to realize that I actually got the tickets.

I checked now and 1 time got the “tickets will go on sale at a later date” message. I went directly to the Disneyland website and clicked again and could purchase tickets.

My suggestion is, if you have multiple devices, just keep one on the Oogie Boogie screen and then keep trying on another device. It is so nerve wracking.

If it helps, there were no dates “sold out” yet.

Did you ever get a confirmation?

I got the "pending" email and it shows up in the "pending" section of my credit card. But nothing since then. So I'm unsure if it's real or not.

I am completely confident that people who got confirmations are good. But the "pending" makes me feel a little more in limbo.
I haven't gotten mine yet either, but all of the things I've read on the topic indicate it's because of lagging on the DL side. We should receive confirmations in no more than 72 hrs. And the purchase pending email has the following term:

Disney eTickets purchased online or on the Disneyland app may not be delivered immediately, and delivery may take up to 24 hours after purchase confirmation. If you purchase Disney eTickets and do not receive them, please visit a ticket booth where you must present valid ID and the payment card used to purchase your Disney eTickets.

So I feel reasonably comfortable that we'll receive confirmations soon. 🤞🤞

I just received a confirmation email form my first order that was "processing." Great, now I have 2 sets of tickets...
I'm sure they'll refund it given the level of disfunction that's going on with their ordering system today.
And this also gives me hope I'll eventually receive my confirmation email.

Disney has had computer problems forever. Just like the quality of their park merchandise. There are certain things they never fix. I assume someone has been in the same job forever.

On tuesday people were sharing queue links, is that not something anyone can do today? Since so many of you can get in over and over and already have tickets can you at least try to share links so the rest of us can try to see if it works? Pretty please???

ctrl-u will open up view source. From here, do ctrl-f and search "queueID". That's your place in line. And a good way to check if you have different queues going or the same one in different tabs.
interesting...same macbook, two tabs open to queue, same queueID in both. queueID is not the same as the queuetoken in URL. View Source shows queuetoken required = false on both tabs 🤷‍♀️ so not sure if it's relevant (which makes me wonder why it's there) and I can't find anything from quick google of "queuetoken vs queueID" and variations thereof. mehhhhhh

I finally took the chance to close my web browser and try purchasing through the app. Took me to the website but this time with options to select dates. At the top there was a message that all tickets were sold out, but after selecting my date and scrolling down there was a button to Check Out. I did the whole process and got my tickets. I received a confirmation email within minutes and the tickets are showing in my app. I think you all should do that rather than waiting in the paused queue. It's a disaster, but I do feel good with my confirmations.

I didn't use the app workaround, I was lucky I had a page open to the event from before on my phone, and somehow at the bottom of the oogie boogie description was the "select tickets" button. I clicked and it let me in. It wasn't working for a while but it is working again now.

Not sure how it would have worked if I didn't have that page up, I tried the app method and didn't work for me

I just got in clicking the "select tickets" link on one of my browsers - the queue was still open. It really is random, I think.

The one that was at "2 minutes" when it "paused" has never moved again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter