Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

So with the announcement coming out about the website I’m curious how they will us whom got through and paid for our tickets already

Trying to keep my mind on other things...does anyone know why now Oogie Boogie is exclusively DCA? I've been going to Mickey's Halloween since probably 2016/2017 and it was at the Disneyland main campus. I always liked it better over there than DCA...seemed a little more spread out and "airy." Was sad when it moved to DCA before Galaxy's Edge opened and has stayed ever since.
It's much easier to close DCA early, since it closes early anyway.

DCA has far more space - surprised you'd think the DL party was more spread out since it's so much tighter quarters over there. The parade route at DCA is much longer, for instance, so it's easier to get a parade spot at DCA.

DL has the Haunted Mansion overlay, Halloween Screams fireworks, etc. (sometimes Ghost Galaxy), so it spreads the Halloween crowds out a bit more when that's all available for everyone.

I prefer the DCA party, myself. 🤷‍♀️

So with the announcement coming out about the website I’m curious how they will us whom got through and paid for our tickets already
Did you ever get a confirmation?

I got the "pending" email and it shows up in the "pending" section of my credit card. But nothing since then. So I'm unsure if it's real or not.

I am completely confident that people who got confirmations are good. But the "pending" makes me feel a little more in limbo.

I just got a little green update message at the bottom of my queue page.

It's much easier to close DCA early, since it closes early anyway.

DCA has far more space - surprised you'd think the DL party was more spread out since it's so much tighter quarters over there. The parade route at DCA is much longer, for instance, so it's easier to get a parade spot at DCA.

DL has the Haunted Mansion overlay, Halloween Screams fireworks, etc. (sometimes Ghost Galaxy), so it spreads the Halloween crowds out a bit more when that's all available for everyone.

I prefer the DCA party, myself. 🤷‍♀️
I've not been to a party yet but DCA looks amazing all decorated for Halloween. Oh, let's not forget alcohol at DCA. 😂

that makes me feel a bit better. Anyone able to recently get in using any of the tricks on here?

that makes me feel a bit better. Anyone able to recently get in using any of the tricks on here?
on the twitter post a couple people mentioned getting in about 20 min ago which is more recent than anyone on here, so my guess is that the bug still works randomly...

Keep trying! I just had one of my tabs that were in the queue take me to the purchase tickets page. Now just waiting for the confirmation e-mail. I really do think they are pausing and unpausing and letting so many through at a time.

Keep trying! I just had one of my tabs that were in the queue take me to the purchase tickets page. Now just waiting for the confirmation e-mail. I really do think they are pausing and unpausing and letting so many through at a time.
Just randomly or were you refreshing or opening new window?

was it your oldest tab or a more recent one?

I was able to get my tickets through the app on my phone earlier (about 9:35), but all of the browsers I had opened before 9 still show that I am in the queue. I tried again through the online app and it let me in again a minute ago to purchase, even though everything else shows the "temporarily paused" message.

I just received a confirmation email form my first order that was "processing." Great, now I have 2 sets of tickets...
Out of curiosity, how long did it take to get the confirmation email for your first order? I'm currently still waiting at an hour and a half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter