Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

Well this point my husband and I may not make it to our 25th wedding anniversary. I’m in tears, he’s cranky and keeps coming out fussing about it which just makes me more upset. I just want him to sit in his office and try to get the darn tickets and not talk to me until he has them.
Everyone is feeling the same way. It's our anniversary trip too and our kids first time at Disneyland.

I'm almost at the point where I think I'll go back to bed for 2 hours and wait until tomorrow and hope that my 1 date I can go is still available.
We ended up getting some tickets last year, but because of the lack of dates available, my wife couldn't go with us.

Everyone is feeling the same way. It's our anniversary trip too and our kids first time at Disneyland.
Oh, I know. We all have reasons for wanting to go. No one here deserves or wants to go more than anyone else. i don’t mean for my posts to seem that I feel that way. All of us waiting are in the sane boat.

The money was taken off my card immediately when I checked out. I got a screen that said they will email me with the status of my order once it processes. It's been an hour and still haven't received a confirmation email. I'm worried they will sell out before my order finishes and they'll refund my money.

There is only one date that has a party for our trip so hoping that it will be a less busy day and won't sell out as fast. How many hours do you guys expect the queue to be like this? I haven't tried to get tickets on opening day ever.

I'm almost at the point where I think I'll go back to bed for 2 hours and wait until tomorrow and hope that my 1 date I can go is still available.
Unfortunately or fortunately I can only try myself today. I am a teacher and have to work tomorrow. I hope you can get the tickets you need!

How long do we sit on the computer for? Two hours seems like a long time with barely any progress and no updates. Of course, I booked my whole trip around this party. So I hate to give up.

The money was taken off my card immediately when I checked out. I got a screen that said they will email me with the status of my order once it processes. It's been an hour and still haven't received a confirmation email. I'm worried they will sell out before my order finishes and they'll refund my money.
Right there with ya momma lol

How long do we sit on the computer for? Two hours seems like a long time with barely any progress and no updates. Of course, I booked my whole trip around this party. So I hate to give up.
I am wondering the same thing. I will still be happy to see the regular halloween decorations but my son is looking forward to the party.

You cancel every ticket that's been sold today then. This failed within the first few minutes.

Or you get your team to act quick and remove the redirect queue software and just let the site get crashed. I would rather have broken pages and having to fight to get it to work than constant redirects to the queue.
And if you cancel all those tickets and the people are unaware that their ticket has been cancelled...then what? I'd be a little upset to realize my ticket was cancelled and even if you sent an email to notify me of such an action...what if I didn't/wasn't able to read it in time prior to the new ticket sale date?

It would be interesting for them to take that route since I have proof of purchase. I'm betting I could get a perk or two out Disney :)

Someone posted the following elsewhere, not sure what to believe, after all it is the internet....

1. If you got a order processing email to sit tight and it can take up to 24 hours to get a confirmation email and because of how popular the event is that it’s taking awhile.
  2. Don’t try to repurchase another set of tickets because they are non refundable - basically our tickets are in limbo.
  3. She also said they don’t think they will get cancelled ????

I tried to call but was told the system was busy and to call back later.

There is only one date that has a party for our trip so hoping that it will be a less busy day and won't sell out as fast. How many hours do you guys expect the queue to be like this? I haven't tried to get tickets on opening day ever.
Since there really isn't any information being put out by Disney what the root of the issue is, no one here has any idea how long the wait will be (kind of like sitting in a paused car in haunted mansion, and wondering after 5 minutes if they're going to empty the ride).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter