Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I've tried all of the darn tricks nothing worked and now don't have n't queue page and it says “tickets will be sold at a later date”, so I can't even access the waiting page. This is beyond frustrating

Was able to get through on the app about 25 minutes ago, with all dates still available, but when I try to go through now it won’t let me even click buy tickets, just says that “tickets will go on sale at a later date. please check back soon.” Wonder what’s going on!

Clearly, very few tickets have been successfully sold to this event. I'm deeply frustrated and upset that Disney is ok with this user experience just because they know they'll sell out regardless... but I'm not panicked. Yet. There have to be hundreds of thousands of tickets still available.

Something interesting to note is that I think my og page held my spot in the queue because the bar is more full than any other device I try, which is why I am not willing to try it (refresh that first page), but every time I try a new tab to refresh (keeping the original open) it has the same bar. All my other devices have a shorter green bar

I've tried all of the darn tricks nothing worked and now don't have n't queue page and it says “tickets will be sold at a later date”, so I can't even access the waiting page. This is beyond frustrating
I'm still getting the paused screen.

Something interesting to note is that I think my og page held my spot in the queue because the bar is more full than any other device I try, which is why I am not willing to try it, but every time I try a new tab to refresh (keeping the original open) it has the same bar. All my other devices have a shorter green bar
oh, I wish I didn't close mine down :(

Last year, I forgot about the first day of public sales. I got on the 2nd day, and 75% of all tickets were sold out already. And unfortunately, this has become a family tradition. So aggravating.

Something interesting to note is that I think my og page held my spot in the queue because the bar is more full than any other device I try, which is why I am not willing to try it (refresh that first page), but every time I try a new tab to refresh (keeping the original open) it has the same bar. All my other devices have a shorter green bar
I don't think any of my bars have moved... this is on the page that stills says they are paused for you?

I don't think any of my bars have moved... this is on the page that stills says they are paused for you?
yes, it is not moving now, but I was in the queue right when it opened which was when it moved for the first few minutes

So I was able to get the tickets through the workaround, got and email. Now the tickets show in my app!

Last year, I forgot about the first day of public sales. I got on the 2nd day, and 75% of all tickets were sold out already. And unfortunately, this has become a family tradition. So aggravating.
I'm almost at the point where I think I'll go back to bed for 2 hours and wait until tomorrow and hope that my 1 date I can go is still available.

Well this point my husband and I may not make it to our 25th wedding anniversary. I’m in tears, he’s cranky and keeps coming out fussing about it which just makes me more upset. I just want him to sit in his office and try to get the darn tickets and not talk to me until he has them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter