Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I don’t think it dumped people in the queue in the order they entered the pre-queue.

I hit the website at 8:30, nothing happened, 8:35 it let me enter pre queue; then dumped me in at >1 hr

2am in Australia and I got to go to work in 4 hours
I was waiting and said I’d be auto added and got an “over an hour” wait 😢

I didn’t even think to or didn’t know to refresh a device constantly to see if it would change, everyone says don’t refresh once in the queue
It shouldn't make any difference. You can refresh or not refresh. It saves your same position.

People are having a lot of luck purchasing through the Disney App, even right now when on PCs it says the sales are temporarily paused.

My pc screens, still show paused. But the app let me in and I purchased for my date. Order processing.

I think they will sell out today. Last year selling out in 4 days caught everyone off guard because in all previous years it took weeks. It literally made the news so people are aware of it now.
I also think it might sell out today based on how Tuesday went. What a disaster. I promised my 8 year old we could finally go this year for the first time and now I'm worried we won't be able to get a date that works.

I don’t think it dumped people in the queue in the order they entered the pre-queue.

I hit the website at 8:30, nothing happened, 8:35 it let me enter pre queue; then dumped me in at >1 hr

It randomly sorts everyone at 9am, entering the pre-queue earlier doesnt make any difference.

People are having a lot of luck purchasing through the Disney App, even right now when on PCs it says the sales are temporarily paused.

My pc screens, still show paused. But the app let me in and I purchased for my date. Order processing.
How do you buy tickets through the app? Mine just pushes me to the website.

App just takes me to site

The app redirects to the website for me

Yeah, the app pops it to my phone's browser and gives me the same message and always has. So congrats? But def not working for me.

That just sends me to a browser window that puts me in the queue - what is going on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter