Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

My friend got 31 minutes with her single browser window. Me with two open on two devices, more than an hour on all four.

And now it says sales are temporarily paused.
I didn’t think any real people got actual smaller wait times - congrats to them, hopefully they got something!

After Tuesday's absolute debacle, I've resigned myself to probably not getting in. (I only need ONE stinkin' ticket too. I'm not even trying to buy like 8 or something. Sheesh.)

The temporary pause is really putting that last nail in the coffin so to speak.

Going to have to hope they noticed a minor issue and decided to pause and fix rather than ignore it. Because if the site is just wrecked 10 minutes in then it's going to be a looong day.

I think there is another huge queue event happening on the website and it can’t handle other ticketed events happening (I think wdw has stuff going on sale today too…)

I think there is another huge queue event happening on the website and it can’t handle other ticketed events happening (I think wdw has stuff going on sale today too…)
Why would they have more than one popular event go live in the same day? This is not their first rodeo.

Tried with 3 devices, 2 for queues and one I refreshed frequently; got my tickets on the refreshing device :)
Other 2 devices still showing over one hour and I was right in the queue at opening time.
Good luck to all of you

I had 8 minutes left in the queue and then they paused ticket sales. Disney is going to give me a heart attack.

Tried with 3 devices, 2 for queues and one I refreshed frequently; got my tickets on the refreshing device :)
Other 2 devices still showing over one hour and I was right in the queue at opening time.
Good luck to all of you
I didn’t even think to or didn’t know to refresh a device constantly to see if it would change, everyone says don’t refresh once in the queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter