Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

What is the consensus - be signed in to your Disney account before the queue starts or not? I expect this to be crazy based on what the MK holders experienced. :-(

What is the consensus - be signed in to your Disney account before the queue starts or not? I expect this to be crazy based on what the MK holders experienced. :-(
You want to be in the waiting room before the queue starts at 9am. You'll be randomly assigned a position once it opens. Those who join after 9am go to the back of the queue.

I believe on Tuesday the waiting room opened up at around 8:45 AM. I was in at 8:46. I recommend being signed in to your profile but remember sometimes it will still sign you out. Around the 2 hour mark I opened up another browser and resigned in. That seemed to work well for me. Once I was in I had not problem and got my 5 tickets.

I believe on Tuesday the waiting room opened up at around 8:45 AM. I was in at 8:46. I recommend being signed in to your profile but remember sometimes it will still sign you out. Around the 2 hour mark I opened up another browser and resigned in. That seemed to work well for me. Once I was in I had not problem and got my 5 tickets.
Thanks for the info.
hoping we all get the dates we want! Pixie dust for us all!

I just had to drop my son off at preschool no earlier than 8:30 so no way will I make 8:45am
To get home to my computer. My phone was a major fail on Tuesday. I hate Disney so much right now.

I'm waiting for the torture to begin again--after the epic plane fails on Tuesday. I hate myself for buying into this c$#%

I already got my tickets on Tuesday but I will open some queues to try to share them here. I have a feeling today's going to be a catastrophe on par with the Touch of Disney sale.

Thanks for all of the advice. Would never have guessed it would be this technical to buy some tickets. I have my Chromebook up and running and remote desktop sessions with 4 PCs running multiple browsers....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter