• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I keep getting the following error for each date I'm trying to pick as they pop back up:

"Your request to add tickets can’t be processed. The event date or the number of tickets selected is not available. Please select an available date or change the number of tickets requested."

Can't tell if it's a me problem, or if they're really just sold out.

This whole process has really and truly sucked. (I made the mistake of bragging about how lucky I've been with Disney VQs the past couple years, and it shot me in the foot today.) I either can't get in at all or I get in and the tickets are gone. And I don't have a wide list of choices for dates because I'm not local, so it is what it is. If I can't get my date on Thursday than no OBB for me.

It. Should. Not. Be. This. Hard.

This whole process has really and truly sucked. (I made the mistake of bragging about how lucky I've been with Disney VQs the past couple years, and it shot me in the foot today.) I either can't get in at all or I get in and the tickets are gone. And I don't have a wide list of choices for dates because I'm not local, so it is what it is. If I can't get my date on Thursday than no OBB for me.

Agreed. My stomach is still in knots. I had to go take a walk. I hope you are able to get tickets.

The calendar keeps changing. Dates available and then not. And then when I click an "available" one it says it cannot be processed due to the date or amount of tickets. I was in the queue for 6 hours. What the heck is happening?

And I don't have a wide list of choices for dates because I'm not local, so it is what it is. If I can't get my date on Thursday than no OBB for me.

I can't try until Thursday, but I only have two party dates that are an option due to travel... watching y'all go through this today, I am preparing my mindset to assume that I won't be getting tix. So I feel ya.

Good luck!

Its likely the Sold Out notice will pop up soon. Just a few minutes ago my last queue got in (I dont know how to share them now, sorry!) so I took a look. Five days (9/5, 9/10, 9/26, 9/28, and 10/31) were showing up as available. Then I refreshed and all of those disappeared, with three different days (9/12, 10/8, and 10/10) taking their place.

These are probably tickets slowly coming back up as peoples' payments bounce or from people who put them in their cart and didn't check out.

Edit: Now those are gone. Current days are 9/7, 10/12, 10/17, 10/24, 10/29, and 10/31

Edit: Ill keep updating until it gives me the boot. Current dates (3:08 PST): 9/12, 10/1, 10/3, 10/5, 10/10, 10/15, 10/22, 10/24, 10/26

Edit: Current dates (3:12 PST): 9/5, 9/7, 9/10, 9/14, 9/17, 9/19, 9/24, 9/26, 9/28, 10/17, 10/19, 10/29, 10/31

Safe to say this is a mess right now. If you get in and your date isnt open, just keep refreshing every couple minutes until the Sold Out message shows up

Edit: Current dates (3:35 PST): 10/5, 10/26, 10/31

Edit: Sold out!

Last edited:

1687904201566.png

As of 3:16 pm pacific. But by now these dates probably have limited magic key availability, which is why dates keep coming up as available then unavailable, vice versa.

View attachment 771937

As of 3:16 pm pacific. But by now these dates probably have limited magic key availability, which is why dates keep coming up as available then unavailable, vice versa.
Dates keep coming and going, I'm going to stay on the page aned keep refreshing to see if my date comes up. If not I still have Thursday and the day of.

I was able to get the tickets. But, I immediately put my phone away and had to go outside. There's got to be a better way.

I'm glad it worked out for you!

I find myself getting more and more upset over it than I probably should be? Like, how is it going to be any better on Thursday when the general public is also trying to buy? I rarely let anything tarnish the magic for me, but I got hyped to go to my first ever OBB and the process is killing my vibes.

I find myself getting more and more upset over it than I probably should be? Like, how is it going to be any better on Thursday when the general public is also trying to buy? I rarely let anything tarnish the magic for me, but I got hyped to go to my first ever OBB and the process is killing my vibes.
It's completely understandable. It is upsetting. Keep trying. My fingers are crossed for you!

Same. I’ve never been. Now I’m worried I won’t get tickets at all.

The sold out message popped up but dates just came back in so apparently the sold out message isnt even definitive anymore 😐

Oh wow! They really meant limited tickets for MK holders. Looks like most dates are not available. I'm sure they'll release more....I hope.

I can't try until Thursday, but I only have two party dates that are an option due to travel... watching y'all go through this today, I am preparing my mindset to assume that I won't be getting tix. So I feel ya.

Good luck!
That is the way I am feeling as well, but I will be incredibly sad if we can’t get tickets. This trip is our 25th wedding anniversary trip and since we had NBC wedding we have so been looking forward to going to this. We were supposed to go 2 years and actually had tickets for OBB but had to cancel due to my mothers cancer diagnosis. We do have two potential dates we can go, so I hope we can get them, but I am definitely feeling like it won’t happen.

Some dates still are going from sold out to in stock to sold out... has anyone had luck since say 4pm pacific time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter