Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

I just got a message on my waiting in the queue screen "General admission tickets for the following date of Oogie Boogie Bash-A Disney Halloween Party are limited in availability: October 8,2023.

Anyone else get a message of any other dates running low?
Only that day on all mine.

AWESOME.

Had a co-worker get me tickets for Oct 8th and 10th (going on the 10th with a bunch of my coworkers)... the shadiest stuff today... physically can't leave this room and had my coworker in the hall on his phone with the door open with me sticking my head out the room.... lol

Glad to have them secured. Good luck everyone!

Is there any reason not to share my queue ID numbers here? I could share them along with the browser I'm using and someone could try that. Or will it only work on my computer?

If I switch my iPad from Wi-Fi to being tethered to my phone data, is that going to bump me out of my spot?

iPad green bar is almost halfway while phone is maybe 10% and I have to leave home to head out for a bit. I can turn on my hotspot and take my iPad with me, but I won’t bother if that’s not going to keep my place in the queue.

Oh and for those wondering, on a computer, when the green bar got to the end of the word Time, it changed to 59 minutes, but then really it only took 30 minutes from there. Also, make sure you know your Disney login… totally had to reset mine 🤪

Is there any reason not to share my queue ID numbers here? I could share them along with the browser I'm using and someone could try that. Or will it only work on my computer?

I'm still waiting for a few more queues to come up to do some more experimenting to see if sharing is still possible. I've only twice with two different methods been able to get a queue to transfer.

Once between same browser type, but regular to incognito, on same device it was opened.
Once between same browser type, but regular to incognito, on different device from where it was opened.

I did notice if I tried to open it again in the same browser I opened it, it said I had missed it. So once it's been open it's not openable again. Or so it appears? This could be all also just random. So, I mean, go for it? See if sharing the queue ID at least and browser might help someone. I can't get a consistent enough result to warrant saying one way or the other.

[Update} It finally went through. Had to refresh the screen and re-enter all of the info again.

ACK!! I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to check out and it’s not letting me. Been trying to check out for last 5 mins. Just says “we’re having trouble processing your request. Please try to confirm your party again.”

All of the info is correct.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter