Oogie Boogie Bash 2023

Will DL add November 1st to the 2023 Oogie Boogie Bash? The day has already been added at DW.

Does anyone know if certain days are better than others for OBB crowd/weather wise?
Different day of the week, Sept vs Oct?

Does anyone know if certain days are better than others for OBB crowd/weather wise?
Different day of the week, Sept vs Oct?

My understanding is that the number of tickets/visitors is set and basically the same for the entire run, so the actual OBB party crowds should pretty similar no matter when you go. Crowds in the parks around the dates you choose might be another matter though. We went last year to OBB on Tuesday 10/25 and had a blast. Easily got through all the treat trails and Villains Grove and did a TON of rides with barely any lines. I'd go again for sure. The crowds in the parks before and after that date were insane though. Weather is tough to call but more likely to be hotter in September.

My understanding is that the number of tickets/visitors is set and basically the same for the entire run, so the actual OBB party crowds should pretty similar no matter when you go. Crowds in the parks around the dates you choose might be another matter though. We went last year to OBB on Tuesday 10/25 and had a blast. Easily got through all the treat trails and Villains Grove and did a TON of rides with barely any lines. I'd go again for sure. The crowds in the parks before and after that date were insane though. Weather is tough to call but more likely to be hotter in September.
Thanks! I'll try to get October tickets. My kids like to be at home on Halloween night, so the 25th would be perfect. Hopefully the crowds will be ok.

This will be our first time going to OBB. How quickly do tickets sell out? Should I get on line right at 7am? Any purchasing strategy would be appreciated!

This will be our first time going to OBB. How quickly do tickets sell out? Should I get on line right at 7am? Any purchasing strategy would be appreciated!

Tickets for all 2022 parties sold out within 4 days from the public sale date. Some dates sold out on the first day. Sale opens “no earlier than” 9 am Pacific. If you are there when it opens, be prepared to wait in the virtual queue for several hours.

Tickets for all 2022 parties sold out within 4 days from the public sale date. Some dates sold out on the first day. Sale opens “no earlier than” 9 am Pacific. If you are there when it opens, be prepared to wait in the virtual queue for several hours.
Queue It was several hours last year with Key members; by the evening, it was minute and next day was easy; so if Key member should be fine. Does sell out fairly quickly; the last to go are Sept

There were specific Key member night too in the past

We're targeting Oct 15, then Oct 16 for the 100th.

What do you guys think my chances are of getting 3 tickets for September the 7th date?
My kids really want to go, they just love Halloween - I'm not a huge fan but want to do it for them.

I don't have a Magic Key so would have to get the tickets in the general release.

What do you guys think my chances are of getting 3 tickets for September the 7th date?
My kids really want to go, they just love Halloween - I'm not a huge fan but want to do it for them.

I don't have a Magic Key so would have to get the tickets in the general release.

I think the chances are good. Sept dates last longer than Oct dates and Sept 7 is pretty early. I would think a lot of locals would prefer dates that are closer to Halloween.

Oh boy, now I’m worried. First trip to DL ever, and wanting tickets for October 29th. Pipe dream?

I think the chances are good. Sept dates last longer than Oct dates and Sept 7 is pretty early. I would think a lot of locals would prefer dates that are closer to Halloween.
Thank you. If we don't get tickets it won't be the end of the world, but I know my kids will be upset we missed out.
I'm just not looking forward to the 2am wake up to try and get them

We were scheduled to fly out and visit family on the 28th. I bumped our flight to arrive the evening of the 29th because I get so stressed about getting these tickets. Factor in hotel wifi and I would have been a mess lol What we do for OBB....
Fingers crossed for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter