Ooey gooey toffee cake

bellerino

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can get ooey gooey toffee cake anywhere else in Disney World besides Liberty Tree Tavern? Only want the cake, not the meal.

They served it at the fireworks dessert party that I went to, but of course that's probably not helpful unless you were looking to drop the bucks on one of those anyway.

They served it at the fireworks dessert party that I went to, but of course that's probably not helpful unless you were looking to drop the bucks on one of those anyway.
When was that? We did the HEA party last April and they did not have it☹️ Going on May 8th, but I don’t think I will get my hopes up. I wish LTT would go back to the a la carte lunch menu!

When was that? We did the HEA party last April and they did not have it☹️ Going on May 8th, but I don’t think I will get my hopes up. I wish LTT would go back to the a la carte lunch menu!
It was during the Halloween party but a few years ago. So entirely possible that they've axed it from the menu now.

We did the HEA dessert party in October, and alas, it was not there then, either.

It's obviously available at Diamond Horseshoe also since they share the same menu, but that would still require doing the whole meal. I haven't seen it in any recent event parties.

I wish they would be bring back the a la carte lunch too. The ooey gooey toffee cake is my favorite dessert but the rest of my family doesn’t love having a Thanksgiving type meal in a theme park.

I wish they would be bring back the a la carte lunch too. The ooey gooey toffee cake is my favorite dessert but the rest of my family doesn’t love having a Thanksgiving type meal in a theme park.
I agree completely! The entree salad with ooey gooey toffee cake and I think there was some orange drink they had-my favorite respite from the heat at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter