Only way to say it-----cheap tickets

Are you from Canada? The offer is only valid for residents of the USA and Puerto Rico. I even called to find out if there's anyway around it, and was told no. The system is set up to reject a purchase from anywhere outside those two countries.

at what point in the transaction is the reject? I got to the part where it asks for your address and it did not object to Canada. I did that to see if it would block me. I have not completed the c/c transaction yet.

thanks!

at what point in the transaction is the reject? I got to the part where it asks for your address and it did not object to Canada. I did that to see if it would block me. I have not completed the c/c transaction yet.

No idea....I didn't actually try to make the purchase. I am going by what the SW rep told me via phone. Let us know if your purchase goes through! I will be interested to know.

hi gina

well on the front page of sw site to buy tickets it asks you which country you are in.

it then presents you with the $50 tickets that are only for US residents. Hmm you think this is going to work, why suggest the discounted price when you clearly just said you are not in the USA.

The very last step, submit your payment is where it finally said, oh no sorry this offer is only for US etc.

What a pain in the butt.

Bad PR SW. If you don't want me buying these tickets then don't offer them to me when I clearly tell you I don't live in the US.

vent vent fume fume

:mad:

I have just seen a couple of internet ticket resellers selling these same tickets. Price is the same as S/W ($53.25 inc tax).

I am from the UK. If I bought a couple of these tickets (even though I am not a US/Puerto Rico resident), I wonder if they would ask to see ID at S/W when I tried to use them?

If we can buy and use them, we will - it saves around $30 each (which we will spend on the meal deal!).

Also, I wonder if you can get the 2nd day free/for $10 with these tickets?

hi gina

well on the front page of sw site to buy tickets it asks you which country you are in.

it then presents you with the $50 tickets that are only for US residents. Hmm you think this is going to work, why suggest the discounted price when you clearly just said you are not in the USA.

The very last step, submit your payment is where it finally said, oh no sorry this offer is only for US etc.

What a pain in the butt.

Bad PR SW. If you don't want me buying these tickets then don't offer them to me when I clearly tell you I don't live in the US.

vent vent fume fume :mad:

Sadly, that is what I expected to hear after speaking with the customer service rep at SW via phone :sad2: .

I agree....SW has dropped the ball on this offer. I wonder what their motivation or purpose was to restrict the discounted tickets to US residents only? :scratchin

I don't mind the restriction on tickets (okay, I hate it but they can do what they want with their site) but it does bother me that seaworld.ca goes straight to the page with the $50 for US residents only offer. Salt in the wound, that is. :lmao:

I don't mind the restriction on tickets (okay, I hate it but they can do what they want with their site) but it does bother me that seaworld.ca goes straight to the page with the $50 for US residents only offer. Salt in the wound, that is. :lmao:

LOL....that's just cruel!!! :laughing:

I have just seen a couple of internet ticket resellers selling these same tickets. Price is the same as S/W ($53.25 inc tax).

I am from the UK. If I bought a couple of these tickets (even though I am not a US/Puerto Rico resident), I wonder if they would ask to see ID at S/W when I tried to use them?

If we can buy and use them, we will - it saves around $30 each (which we will spend on the meal deal!).

Also, I wonder if you can get the 2nd day free/for $10 with these tickets?

if you are going to get the meal deal anyway this should work regardless of your location.

promo code

PlayandDine

gets you regular admission but adds the meal deal for free!

We are planning on going to SW on Dec. 11. Does anyone know how long this deal is good for. I know it says you can't use them after the 20th but, do I need to purchase them before a certain date?

We are planning on going to SW on Dec. 11. Does anyone know how long this deal is good for. I know it says you can't use them after the 20th but, do I need to purchase them before a certain date?

You need to purchase them before the 20th of December 2013 and they need to be used on or before the 20th of December 2013.

Thanks iruser.

Unfortunately, the play & dine deal is only open to US, Puerto Rico, and Canadian residents. No good for people from UK.

I can't even access the Seaworld.com site from the UK anymore - it just keeps on taking me to the .co.uk website!

Thanks iruser.

Unfortunately, the play & dine deal is only open to US, Puerto Rico, and Canadian residents. No good for people from UK.

I can't even access the Seaworld.com site from the UK anymore - it just keeps on taking me to the .co.uk website!

hi rainforest.

I don't see that restriction on the site.

I read the menus of the restaurants, and that you cant use the deal for takeout and am shying away from it.

One of my kids is vegetarian, so is pretty much only on the cheese pizza. The SW restaurants seem pretty single minded in their menus. We would have to have him sit and watch us eat, then switch restaurants and us watch him eat. Not very family friendly.

Fingers cross the $50 deal will apply to other countries soon.

Or someone tells the board that under cover tourist tickets are working i.e. no proof of residency is required as you use the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter