• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only using food, where do you live?

Well since 3-Ways, Graeter's, and Montgomery Inn are already taken ....

Goetta (now that is yuck!)
Izzy's

I'm in the home of Skyline twice a year. Really like it on Coneys or a straight bowl, but it loses me when it gets put over noodles like it's marinara sauce.

What is this BBQ you speak of? Is it available anywhere on the north side of town? I'm usually in Forest Park or right around there.

It took me a long while to get the appeal too. But man this city converted me! But make it a 4 way with beans, and I am all over it. Try it again, add hot sauce too. And if you find yourself on the other side of the river (maybe on the way in/out of CVG if you fly) Dixie Chili is better. It is not as sweet as Skyline or Gold Star.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter