Only one island....

We are going to Hawaii in March (yay, the countdown is on!). We are 99% sure that this will be our only time travelling there. We will be there for two weeks.
In my original plans, I was considering THREE islands to try to maximize our travels. In reading and researching, I came to realize that this would likely make for a tiring trip (with cranky kids). So, I narrowed it down to two islands - one week on Oahu and one on Maui. I feel like we could have had an enjoyable vacation on one island (there seems to be so much to do on Oahu!) however I had a nagging feeling that I would regret not seeing more. So, we shall see! Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong - it's a vacation to Hawaii!

Personally, I would not add the days in SF. To me, the time spent schlepping through big airports with luggage and kids is more stressful than a long flight. Also, the Bay Area is huge, and with traffic, 2 days is going to rush you to see much. If it were me, I'd choose 2 more days in Hawaii. It just seems like way too much packing and unpacking and moving around. But then again, I've been to SF numerous times, so I'm not missing anything. But my rule of thumb is more Hawaii is always better!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter