• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only 5 more sleepies!

dreamscometrue47

DIS Veteran
We leave 8 am Monday morning.....yikes!!! Taking my 79 yr old mom to celebrate her 80th and she's all packed and ready to roll!! I better start thinking about packing..... :scared1:

I am so excited...can't wait to see the Castle for the 50th! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We leave @6:30am in the morning and it's killing me!!! There's going to be about 14 of us going. We have our luggage by the door right now. We're decorating the car tonight and I'm doing my nails red and yellow w/black mickey ears on them. And my little girls. So, we have one more night!! Hooray!! Have a magical time!!
Pam

Hope you and your mom have a magical time!!! Only to more sleeps for us so lets all dance together!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We have 3 to go for us!

Safe and FUN trip Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter