Only 2 days at DW

First you have to do MK at least one day.No question. The other day is harder. With four that young they might like a second day at MK. If not it is a toss up between AK and MGM. MGM has mostly show type things. The older kids might be willing to try TOT and R&R. AK offers more active exploration type attrations and a few good shows. They will enjoy either park.

Jordan's mom

We were just there with out 7 yr. DS and the MK was the best park. He just wasn't as interested in Epcot or MGM and we didn't do AK, which maybe you could do in the AM on one day and then go to the MK at night, which is a can't miss, being right there for the fireworks is awesome and the castle is so pretty at night! Reserve one whole day for MK and then another 1/2. That's my advice!

Depending on when you are going, you may need two days just to see Magic Kingdom. MK will definetly have the most stuff for your children. If I had to pick another park I would say AK. I know many children really are very interested in animals. This park is smaller so you may be able to do it in a long morning and then in the evening go back to MK and finish up what you didn't get to do the first day.

Thank you for the great ideas for 2 days at DW! I think AK then MK the rest of the time, for fireworks.
I'll toast you all on the D. cruise!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter