Only 1 refill of bread allowed at Sebastain's now

I just got back from Target where I was grocery shopping. I specifically looked for honey butter while there. No dice. Whomp whomp.

It's a good thing I know how to mix 2 things together.
We're all very impressed with your cooking skills...that you felt the need to mention more than once

jk..we get it though :)

Nothing wrong with purchasing whatever you do or don't want to purchase, more store bought honey butter for me!

**hope you can see the light-heartedness here

We ate at Story Book Dining on our last night and the honey butter that they serve with the kids' appetizer is OUTSTANDING! It was the perfect texture and balance of flavor. Princess did not drop her roll that night, so I can't report on that...but, her honey butter was delicious!

From the Garden

Create-Your-Own Honey-Butter with Fruit, Vegetables and Cheese

Unsalted butter is for baking. That's it. I feel betrayed if someone offers me unsalted butter for bread. It's a crime against food.
What's the point of unsalted butter? Improving food by making it slimier isn't a thing.

Whoever made this roll decision was clearly never introduced to the famous Olive Garden slide deck of greatness. Give people their rolls, just be judicious about the timing.

Whoever made this roll decision was clearly never introduced to the famous Olive Garden slide deck of greatness. Give people their rolls, just be judicious about the timing.
I agree with your premise although to be fair to the discussion I feel like over the years they've stopped being as plentiful in their initial amount of breadsticks. They def. have reduced the amount of salad they give you which for my husband and I is fine but not when we have more with us.

What's the point of unsalted butter? Improving food by making it slimier isn't a thing.
Using unsalted butter for cooking allows the cook to control how much salt is being added to a preparation. Salted butter is excellent on bread, vegetables, etc. once they have been prepared, but may lead to overseasoning when cooking. Recipes frequently call for unsalted butter while preparing foods, especially baked goods, with measured amounts of salt added for seasoning. Soups are another case where excess salt can be detrimental, so using unsalted butter or unsalted stock allows better control of the salt level.

Using unsalted butter for cooking allows the cook to control how much salt is being added to a preparation. Salted butter is excellent on bread, vegetables, etc. once they have been prepared, but may lead to overseasoning when cooking. Recipes frequently call for unsalted butter while preparing foods, especially baked goods, with measured amounts of salt added for seasoning. Soups are another case where excess salt can be detrimental, so using unsalted butter or unsalted stock allows better control of the salt level.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of salt so I generally use more than recipes call for anyway. I've never had any complaints lol

I was at Cali Grill Tuesday night and considered dropping my bread on the floor to see if they'd replace it. 🙃
I feel like Disney Investigators would come to your table, peer at you over dark sunglasses and ask “Ma’am, I understand you want more bread. But level with me. We’re just talking here. Did that bread fall? Or was it pushed!!”🕵️‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter