Online Vs Phone Reservations System?

cinmouse

Mouseketeer
So after I saw the thread yesterday about a price drop on a Dream Cruise in April I went & checked mine. My cat is not showing for a party of 4 but another cat was, I "looked" at the rooms that it showed, emailed my TA & asked if we could change, and it would be an additional cost, which I was ok with.
She said Disney said they are have problems today and they are not showing any rooms for 4 open...anyone ever have this problem? Online says one thing & Disney says something other?
Thanks!

The inventory should be the same.

The problem is that once you've viewed a room online, even if you don't confirm through a booking, that stateroom is temporarily removed from inventory.

So if your TA tries to go back in and grab it, it will show as not available.

Their online systems have been really awful the past couple of days, so it may be the truth that there's a problem. However, it may also be correct that what you saw is temporarily not available.

Hope that helps. :)

So since I see it online again now can I call Disney myself & do the change as my TS is gone.for the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter